Subscription error

Any idea how to fix this?

5 Likes

What country are you in?

1 Like

You could try signing out of your account and restart your device. If not you could reinstall Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Already tried both

1 Like

the Netherlands Antilles

1 Like

I hate to say this, but do you have funds/an active card that is paying for this? Did you accidentally type a number in wrong?

Yes i have sufficient fund and i checked if i havw typed the right number twice. But it still didn’t work.

1 Like

When this problem comes up, I see a “learn more” link. Can you click on this and send a screen shot of it?

Try Reading this link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1267137?hl=en hope this helps!

What have you done in an effort to fix it already? Are you paying with a gift card or something? Keep in mind there may be tax or conversions that may make the amount more than what you have on your card.

Did you reboot and try again? Log out of infinite flight, reboot the device start IF and try again.

Jarrett_Schiedemeyer

May 7

When this problem comes up, I see a “learn more” link. Can you click on this and send a screen shot of it?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Gershwin_JR

May 7

Yes i have sufficient fund and i checked if i havw typed the right number twice. But it still didn’t work.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I wanted to do the 1 month subscription and i have enough money for that so i dont understand why its not working. And yes i tried rebooting it didnt work either. And btw i cant log in because its my first time subscribing.

Make sure you have followed the 4 steps in the screenshot you sent me. If you need help walking through them, just ask! As I see that Chris has been helping, I will let him take over from here, as I am a primarily ios user and I am not too familiar with the Android interface. I hope this gets worked out. I can’t wait to see you over the Infinite Skies!

Can you walk through your steps and everything you are selecting? We want to see where it is that the error is happening.

Ok. Thanks

Okay, Is it expired? Because itll say that on infinite flight if it is

No its not i used it to buy other thing

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.