Subscription error

Hi!
I bought 1 month subscription via Apple Appstore. It was paid by my parents account (a family member).
When I try to log in, the Infinite Fly app says that there is no subscription active, but if I press “buy” once again it says that I allready have a subscription. Anyway - I cannot connect to Fly Online.
Please assist.

did you log in to IF?

ahem… I wonder, did the OP try?

Hello!
Subscriptions are not supported by Family Sharing I’m afraid.

If you purchase it on your device signed in with your Apple-ID, it works. But not if purchased on a different device within your family with a different Apple-ID.

It’s not about family sharing. I do not have a card linked to my account, so the purchases are payed by a family member who has to approve my request for purchase.

It might have not been done at the moment of purchase.
But the system recognizes me as user, just when trying to go online it says “there are no active subscriptions”. But if I go on and try to buy again it says “you have already purchased a monthly subscription”.

Okay!

In that case, please try the following:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

What do you mean by OP?
I did try to log out and even reinstall the IF. Same thing - “you do not have any subscriptions” but when trying to buy again - “you allready have a monthly subscription”.

Try this procedure exactly. Nothing more, nothing less… in the given order.

Listen to @schyllberg and do what he says. I had a complicated subscription problem and he solved it just in a few mins. He is really pro about these situations.👍

Thanks a lot! Your magic solution worked!

No worries! Have a great day, evening or morning :)

closed #14