Subscription Error

Hi, I am trying to purchase a subscription. When I try to purchase a subscription I get the usual 3 options (1 month, 6 months or 1 year) but instead of displaying the prices they all read “error” ? No matter which one I select, I get sent to the T&Cs which I agree and press continue and then the app closes. Any help would be appreciated. I have no App Store restrictions etc set and my IF app is up to date…

Thanks

Maybe restart the device

Hello,
You stated there are no restrictions on your phone which clears up one question, the other one is is your phone “rooted” or jail broken in any way, shape, or form?
You can not purchase IAPs from Infinite flight if your device is rooted.

Hey there!

To fix this issue, please uninstall, reinstall, sign out, then sign in on the app and everything should work as normal :)

Also, make sure you have a good internet connection.

Why don’t we try and get some device information before we all throw suggestions at the OP? Slow and methodical is the key to a successful #support topic 🙂

So on that note, @J_kepper could you provide some information? Your device, OS, and app version (Infinite Flight) that you are currently using please?

2 Likes

Thanks all I’m gonna try to uninstall and start again as suggested. I have tried this on both iPad and iPhone ios12.1 neither are jailbroken. I’ll let you know if the uninstall works

i think you use apk that’s why its an error

The uninstall didn’t work either :(

I’ve had a subscription before…I don’t understand why it won’t work

Have you downloaded IF from oficiálne App Store?

If all else fails I would contact Seb, he can get you a sub hopefully.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.