Subscription Change

Hi guys sorry for the topic but I was just wondering how can I change my monthly subscription to a yearly subscription😁

When it ends just purchase the yearly subscription.

1 Like

Just cancel your subscription and when you no longer have the monthly subscription. You can buy yearly subscription.

1 Like

This may be helpful -

1 Like

Thank you so much because it says pay youre.monthly subscription but dont know where to go to change it to yearly

@Randriek - which store are you using? I’ve recently discovered a simpler way :)

Im using playstore on.my Huawei P9😁😁

Hello!

Okay, try this:

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
  2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
  3. Tap Menu ![and then|13x18](upload://vUxImABpmc1yW9ljfB9jF1SCYMU.png then|13x18](upload://vUxImABpmc1yW9ljfB9jF1SCYMU.png) Subscriptions .
  4. Select the subscription.
  5. Tap Manage and then Change subscription .

If you don’t see “Change subscription,” that app may not have the ability to change your subscription.

2 Likes

Thank you. So much wil go look just was wondering what is the best option mothly,6 months or year subscription😁

One year will be cheaper per month than 6 months, but it depends on if you want to commit to a long time or not. I personally have a year subscription because I know that I will use Infinite flight for that long.

1 Like

Thats true because I do.mothly is because I didnt have enough money for year but I got enough know so was just looking at the options but yearly is is better but if I cancel my subscription do I lose my full amount for monthly because im on the beginning of my new moth😁

I not sure, but I think if you cancel within a certain amount of days (I think 7) you can get your money back.

1 Like

I know this is gonna be way of topic but why are Grade 4 and 5 callsigns green and other Grades are white just of curiosity wanting to know sorry for the random topic im new✈

I can give you a simple answer to that. It’s so you can tell who is grade 4 and 5, as they are higher grade, they get the privilege to get their own colour.

1 Like

What that so cool so if anyone one of us gets a grade 4 or 5 we also get a green sign thanks so.much you probably must work really hard to reach grade 4 and 5 then youre probably one of the best pilots😁

1 Like

This is what the colours mean if you aren’t sure.

It’s not that hard if you fly everyday, but I can do that unfortunately.