Submit questions for IFC Regular Chief305

You’ve been through quite a journey since you joined, both good and bad.

When and what was the turning point to the good in your opinion? :)

13 Likes

Where did you get the username “Chief305”?

Somewhat Warm Regards,
Not Chief305

2 Likes

Who is your favorite mod?

1 Like

Any special talents? Like something weird?

1 Like

Is there anyone influential in your life within or outside of Infinite Flight? If so, how have they changed the way you do things or the character you are today.

8 Likes

@Chief305 -

Does 305 mean anything special? Or are they just three random numbers?

How old were you when you got into aviation?

Would you want to be a moderator on the IFC? Because you would be great for that position.

Where do you get all of your inspirational quotes?

Do you play any sports? If so what?

What is your favorite thing to do outside of aviation?

Ok I’m done with questions now. Can’t wait to see the interview! :)

3 Likes

I think 305 refers to miami area code lots of people in miami use it. (used to live down there and most of my family still does)

5 Likes

Is Warm Regards™ and it’s sub branch Toasty Regards™ well received by the public, and if I were to invest in this franchise, what benefits could I expect?

8 Likes

Why did @Chief305 like every post in the thread, except for one? (but he replied to it, so…)

1 Like

1.) What is your second favorite airport to control? We know that 305 is your first fav

2.) What goals have you set for yourself this year in reference to aviation including Infinite Flight?

3.) Name the top 3 restaurants within a 20 minute drive of your home. Good for future travelers that want to hit up Miami!

4.) Since the release of Global, name your most favorite route and aircraft.

If I may add, I don’t think there is anyone on this forum that had more conversations with you than myself. Give yourself a golf clap and stay humble. For anyone that doubted you or still has hatred towards you well shame on them Chris @Chief305 ! Stay humble, stay hungry, haters gonna hate and look for the worst in everyone. They’ll get the hint eventually.

Onward and Upward!

Cheers,
Levet

8 Likes

Asi mismo papa Onward and Upward!

2 Likes

Are you working to get a pilots’ license?

Who inspires you the most?

What is your most memorable experience on Infinite Flight?

2 Likes

Gosh, there are so many good questions. It’s hard to think of others.

1. Other than Miami Intl Airport, what are some cool places to just chill when in Miami?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of film and/or television?
  3. What’s your favorite television show/movie?
  4. Where have you traveled to previously?
  5. Is a hot dog a sandwich? Why or why not?

Chris is a great choice for an interviewee. Looking forward to this interview and his responses! :)

6 Likes

That last one [#5] is very controversial, choose wisely Chief.

9 Likes

Whats it like living in the “hood”?

2 Likes

As a Regular, you’re active on the forum. Of all the things that you’ve contributed here, what means the most to you?

3 Likes

Closed as per OP