Submit Questions for @ewanfleming's IFN Interview!

Submit Questions for @ewanfleming!

Brought to you by Infinite Flight News

Hello! We are excited to announce that one of the community’s two new moderators has agreed to do an interview with IFN! We hope that you have some great questions for him, and can’t wait to share the final interview with you!

Please try to stick questions that are fairly meaningful and that you don’t think have been asked before.

Thank you, and we hope to see you reading the final product on our site!

10 Likes

How does it feel being an IFC moderator?

1 Like

What is your favorite part about being a part of the IFC, and has it changed you as a person?

What is your favorite airport and why?

What is your favorite aircraft and airline?

You’re a part of many organizations here on the community. How do you manage to keep up with all of your roles?

6 Likes

As and admin, how to does it emotionally feel to have to decide if certain people are crossing the line or not?

Oh Ewan getting an interview… Yes… Yes… Very nice… 😈

14 Likes

What did you do when you first found out you were becoming a moderator?

1 Like

Who do you love more, @Transport_Hub or @BluePanda900?

Panda: Your comment will be flagged

3 Likes

Just flagged it…

😂

1. Anyways: Ewan, you have had a vital part on the IFVARB board. How have you impacted decisions made on the board? What improvements do you think you have made to IFVARB?

2. You were/are a admin for IFVARB. You have passed tons of Virtual Airlines during your time as admin. What impacts have you put on these Virtual Airlines that you personally know? Was there any Virtual Airline that will always stand out for you?

3. What is your favorite thing about IFVARB any why is it your favorite? What was your favorite thing you did for IFVARB?

4. Where did your IFVARB career begin and how has your decisions from then impacted how you are today?

5. Who has been the biggest influencer during your time on IFC? Why and how has this person influenced you?

6. What has been your personal favorite IFVARB Summit? Are you excited for the 2018 IFVARB Summit at VHHH?

7. Why did you chose to join IFVARB? What impacts do you think you have brought to this community from your time at IFVARB?

8. Have you ever been part of a Virtual Airline and/or Virtual Organization? Is so, who? How was your experience there?

2 Likes

I’m scared. Very Scared

How has the IFC changed you as a person before you got mod and afterwards?

1 Like

Do you like Australians?

5 Likes

He’s asked a meaningful question, right Panda?

1 Like
  1. How has @bluepanda900 improved your life?
  2. On a scale of Ewan to BluePanda900, how amazing is @BluePanda900
  3. Is it time to BAN PRANAV from the VARB Slack?
  4. Can we see your snapchat filter face reveal again?
  5. How would you like to see my Deer Protection system implemented around @Adam_Williams’s house?
  6. How happy were you when you closed your first topic given that I was the one that made it? (Keeping in mind that you got yelled at by cam afterward 😘)
  7. How sad are you that the real Ewan left?
  8. When do you think Southampton will get relegated?
  9. WHEN IS THE A350 COMING WE WANT IT NOW PLZ MAKE FREEEEEE
  10. How happy were you when you found out @bluepanda900 was going to take over from you as VARB admin?
  11. When will @damian write his gila monster sonnet?
  12. Why did you accept this interview if you knew I was going to ask so many questions?
  13. Should tea be made with or without milk?
  14. WHY DON’T WE HAVE A350 YET
  15. When will you get around to banning @Dylan_Bright?
  16. Who would win in an approach off, me or @chris_hoover?
  17. Which of the following has made you the most happy: @bluepanda900’s presence in IFATC or @bluepanda900’s presence in VARB or @moritz’s presence in IFAET?
  18. When will you make @dush19 a mod?
  19. Y r u so posh?
  20. Why do you support the weird and confusing spelling of “plow”?
  21. When will @RTG113 get kicked from IFAE?
  22. GET TO WORK EWAN WE WANT A350
  23. Are these questions up to @TheInitialVirus’s standards?
  24. What was your favorite part of your interactions with @bluepanda900?
  25. Why do you sleep at a reasonable hour unlike other brits like @Chatta290 and @Adam_Williams
  26. Who is your favorite mod besides yourself?
  27. What do you do in your “free time” besides IF stuff?
  28. How was your romantic dinner in Cosford?
  29. How pleased are you that I put this much effort into making these questions for your interview?
  30. No, seriously, how proud of me are you? After all, I did write a chapter book like @IF_Aviation1 told me to
  31. Are there any good Aussies left after @anon88794458 departed?
  32. When will you control again?
  33. Was @Connor’s fear justified now that you’re reading these questions?
  34. Do you remember when you flew for me when I was training for IFATC? Good times, those
  35. I STILL DON’T SEE THE A350 WHERE IS IT
  36. When will @CR3W get banned from IFATC?
  37. If you had to join any VA whose application you handled, which would it be?
  38. How much satisfaction do you get from banning people?
  39. How much does Cam pay @balloonchaser to make everything POWERED BY LIVEFLIGHT?
  40. Are you the next Carson?
  41. Do you have any interest in American politics?
  42. Why does sugar ruin tea?
  43. Why does Misha like dogs so much?
  44. A350. NOW. GET. TO. WORK.
  45. Why are onions underrated?
  46. I’m really running out of questions, what’s your favorite color?
  47. Why is football never coming home?
  48. Who is better: Kane or Southgate?
  49. When will Panda Airlines be certified? Can we get @Dillon_Lewis’s group to handle the certification?
  50. How happy were you when you saw me replying?
42 Likes

Yes…indeed he did ;)

1 Like

These are nice questions actually. But 50 of them? I couldn’t think of 50 even if I tried

Holy moly, that a lotta of question.

Our read time is now, flips through notes, 2 hours. Thanks for the questions! And no… THEY AREN’T UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS!

5 Likes

I’m sorry @BluePanda900, but this is the funniest thing I have seen today. Ewan, I expect every single question to be answered on the IFVARB Slack. If I don’t, oh boy…

No but really, hilarious. Just like Panda Airlines!

3 Likes