Hello, and welcome to the official IFCI question thread for our latest interview. Continue reading to find out more about our subject and how you should ask your question(s). To produce interviews, we need your help in submitting questions that you, the community members, would like to see answered.
Our current subject hails from Connecticut, is a firefighter, skier, sits on the AAVA Board of Directors, and was recently married. So ask any questions you like, but please keep in mind.
– Please keep questions on topic, appropriate, and kind. Thanks!
– Have fun! Ask questions that interest you! Make it worth everyone’s time.
Did you save my old AAVA callsign and rank?
2.Do you butter?
3.Want to have an approach off?
4.Where Did you find the community?
5.Why don’t you have your BAVA profile pic as your profile pic in BAVA that Adam probably sent you when you joined?
6.How does it feel being married?
• When reading a terrain map, does the “N” stand for North or Not North?
• Will you ever control at Mexico City or Milan again?
• since you can’t ever find proof of myself or @anon66442947 crashing, do you prefer to do it manually and vector us into terrain?