SU1492 Preliminary Crash Report

I think Simpleflying’s article summarizes it perfectly. But there’s no mention about passengers carrying their luggage while evacuating. I wonder if they didn’t, more people would be alive today. Because I definitely think so.

4 Likes

This needs to be posted in the #real-world-aviation category.

@kpit did it for me. Sorry I always forget to do that.

2 Likes

It’s no problem man. Have a good one!

1 Like

Don’t worry we are all here to help out each other.

1 Like

Anyway, moving on. It is interesting it was published in English. I’m assuming that was done since they really want to show the outside world they are reliable and safe, but your guess is as good as mine…

1 Like

Oh wow…all I have to say

1 Like

Just read that article. To hear what really happened (or what the authorities believed happened) changes the story in a few ways. Those flight recordings allowed the investigators to find out what really happened during the time of the events. This kind of stuff makes me very emotional. Sympathetic, to be more specific, to the family members and friends of the people whose lives were lost in this tragic event.

1 Like

I haven’t been following this crash closely but, anyone know if the pilots survived the crash?

@Hinata According to the authorities, 40 passengers and one crew were lost, so I am guessing that both pilots survived.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.