Stupid (Real) Quotes You've Heard While Flying

Say all the stupid things you’ve heard other passengers said while you were flying!

Mine:
Why is our flight delayed? meanwhile, out the window, it’s pouring with lightning and thunder

5 Likes

Why did the wings open up?

5 Likes

What? Like the flaps or spoilers?😂

captian says light turbulence soon
light turbulence
two people next to me “OH MY GOD, AH, AH!!!”

You know how after you land, there is a hole where the flaps and spoilers would be when they are retracted.

4 Likes

For me, it was “OMG! THE WINGS ARE MOVING!!!” She was talking abut the wing flex. They were moving a bit, about 3-4 feet up and down. I just looked at her…It was on a 737 btw

1 Like

The stupidest thing I’ve heard on flights are babies crying. That’s all it is. Crying.

6 Likes

I had that before. Except there was windshear. The plane dropped and was pushed back up again several times. Also the pilot said they lost pressure in the nose gear or something like that.

2 Likes

I’ve heard worse! Below is a description of one of my flights:

Aircraft: Frontier Airlines A319
I was in the window seat, and in the row I front of us was a kid then a mom, then a kid. All 3 of them had iPads! None of them had headphones though. So one kid with Frozen on was trying to drown out Toy Stroy and then the mom got involved. She decided to drown out both of them with music. So, for my about 1 1/2 hour flight from CVG-ATL, I was listening to a Toy Story, Frozen, and crappy music mix! I would of bought them all hesdphones on the spot if I could of!

5 Likes

Ryan air announcement- We are 15 minutes away from a smooth landing

8 Likes

:Wow! Is it an A380?
-passengers behind me to a 77w

3 Likes

“lets fart so much they need to bring the air freshener” -my hockey team on a southwest flight. Its was 80% kids so…

3 Likes

I forget who posted it above, but I’ve gotten the why are the wings opening crap on the 757.

1 Like

What do you mean?

@Narroc_Wim

After landing, the lady next to me said “oh my god, that piece of the engine just came off!” She was referring to the reverse thrusters deploying…

6 Likes

At KLGA, in line for takeoff

“Why have we not taken off yet?”

-My Brother

Meanwhile, you can see a line stretching from the terminals to Runway 04 out the left hand side.

2 Likes

My stomach hurts![quote=“GolferRyan, post:16, topic:35968”]
that piece of the engine just came off
[/quote]

2 Likes

A fairly rough landing on a 737 and a guy screams “SH**”

7 Likes

When I was on a Qantas Flight (Mel to Drw) the stuardess served me a meal, we brief chit chat and she said, “one time I was asked were abouts we are”