Stunts and Scenery near VNLK - aka “UT Air Himalayan Experience”

I wanted to try and land on a mountain and do some crazy stunts so I chose the Himalayas as a nice place to perform some tricks and scenery.

Departure Time: 10am 7th FEB 2020
Server: Casual Server
Aircraft: UT Air CRJ - 200

Takeoff

Some nice scenery at The Himalayas

Landing on the mountain and then used the mountain as a skateboard ramp

Leaving the mountain

Where Snow Meets Sand

I performed a stunt flying sideways in between 2 Mountain peaks

Then I flew forward pointing the nose and it glided

Comment down below if you want me to do more stunts!

13 Likes

I usually wouldn’t think this is the best to post due to the childish behavior, but these photos aren’t that bad. Plus, I’m glad it’s on the CS.

3 Likes

I agree. These are some cool things to do, but something I would generally only do in solo. A CRJ isn’t exactly a stunt plane either. I wouldn’t call this a good or bad #screenshots-and-videos post. I am just used to beautiful scenery among other things.

1 Like

This one’s a bit much.

So is this one

1 Like

Now that’s not the attitude to have, in my opinion. Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss it more, but I’ll let the people who want to post positive things comment.

2 Likes

If you guys are a bit sensitive to this I’ll delete it

1 Like

Ok I won’t do it on lives, I’ll only do it on solo @Captain_Merka

1 Like

Also not the attitude to have. You have been trying for so long to get to TL2 to start your VA and things like these may have conflicting results.

2 Likes

Remind me not to book UT Air’s “Himalayan Experience”

4 Likes

Aha lol 😂

Why don’t u try the Mt Fuji experience instead 😂 @KIND9624

1 Like

Sure, there are many people who embrace inverted flying and such here on the community. I just have had different expectations of the #screenshots-and-videos category in the past. Maybe it’s going to change. I think you will find you will get more of an audience for this type of flying on YouTube, such as @Swiss has done.

I wish you luck on the community, and with your future inverted flying endeavours.

1 Like

I won’t do this as often, but I can do more scenic @Captain_Merka

1 Like

True that. Plus, if you want tips for inverted flying, I’m sure @AdamCallow wouldn’t mind giving you some tips. :)

3 Likes

Yes. I don’t believe it’s bad to do this, I just think there are other platforms where you will gain more support.

2 Likes

Sorry for the childish stuff I did @Captain_Merka @TRDubh like doing inverted stunts

2 Likes

All good, I think we’ve sorted it out.

How much are the tickets for this flight? I’m kind of interested.
lol nice pictures tho

1 Like

For free mate 😂

1 Like

that pretty noice

1 Like

Cheers @Lufthansa2!

1 Like