Student pilot certification temp

I just applied on iacra for a student pilot certification, how long does it take to get the temporary certification?

2 Likes

You should get the temp between right then and a day (printed out) and the actual license after 2-3 months.

The student pilot license use to be just your medical but now it’s an actual hard copy. You should have gotten a paper temp copy right then and the hard copy should come between a month and 2 months later

The temp should be printed out right there and then, as soon as you receive the email saying that it’s ready to print. Typically you should be vetted that same day or within the next few days…a week at most.
The plastic cert should reach you within a month or so.

2 Likes

Ok cool, I just have to wait for the email

1 Like

Yep! The email should look something like this (this was my own, from two years ago)

1 Like

Ok cool, I’m trying to solo on my birthday wich is November 28 and I registered yesterday, so hopefully I get the temporary certificate before my birthday.🎂

1 Like

Good luck, and have a happy birthday! That would be the best thing ever! Hope you’ve got your pre-solo work and exam done and the hours all in.

1 Like

I have around 30 hrs, I’ve been flying for awhile. I hope I make butter landings. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Good luck!

2 Likes