Stuck on loading screen

Im trying to load into a SOLO flight but im waiting in the loading screen for two minutes. I restarted but its the same problem. My average loading time

You restarted your device too? Did you try restarting your router?

No i will try that now

It worked once and its no longer working im stuck in the screen again

Are you tried to reiinstall infinite flight?

No but this is a lot of work to delete and reinstall w the things i have, its hard to explain why but its just a lot of work to delete and reinstall for me

So restarting your device didnt work??

Unfortunately, I don’t think this is a widespread problem with other users at the moment. You are either experiencing local internet issues or you might have to free up some storage.

Is this happening when you try to spawn into the same airport, you could try switching airports and aircraft?

I spawned somewhere else and it worked…not sure whats happening here but it cant be storage i still got 20gb

Yea, it might have been a one off incident with that particular airport. Usually a restart of IF resolves it. Sometimes other options like clearing Scenery Cache may resolve issues like this.

1 Like

If you get stuck again, try the Scenery Cache clear and restart process as outlined here:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Thanks a lot u were a great help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.