Stuck on Loading Screen

Hi IFC, I want to fly on IF but I am unable to because I can not load into an airport. It stays at a constant percentage such as 98 or 100 for minutes, and I am slowly losing my patience. What can I do to fix this?

delete and reinstall

1 Like

Already did that, lemme try again

I just got a Notification saying that the aircraft couldnt be downloaded.

Restart your device

1 Like

Re-Install didnt work, neither is restarting

All,

Some time ago in the 18 builds some users experienced this or something similar. There might be an issue where you aren’t able to fully load in (loading screen just hangs). If this occurs, before reinstalling the app you can not only try restarting the app but clearing cache within the app. @Dylan_M lets have you do the following:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Let’s see if this resolves your issue.

3 Likes

I tried everything you suggested, Solo dosent work either…

Okay, there is something else going on then. Its likely network related. Try rebooting your router.

1 Like

I’m also facing this problem and I could not

1 Like

That sometimes happens to me. Have you tried to restart?

Edit: sorry I didn’t read that other comment

1 Like

@A350iscool Please read above ;)

1 Like

I just reset the router, hope it works

thank you Chris, resetting the router has worked!

2 Likes

Awesome, now my device completely turns off after everything goes to plan. What is going on with my device?

Do you have any other apps running in the background? Are you using any third party apps?

1 Like

This happened to me once, so after I restarted my router and reinstalled IF it worked for me

1 Like

I realized that my device ran out of batteies. I was using IF-Operations

2 Likes

That will do it. Charge it up and get back in the skies :)

2 Likes