Stuck on grade 2 for a year

Hi, I wanted to know if I’m stuck on grade 2 for a year because I had a level 2 violation and it said that I had 6 out of 5 level 2 and 3 violations and said (1year), so I hope that I’m not stuck on grade 2 and I got the violation by accident. Thank you

2 Likes

Contact @appeals

I don’t have the answer for that, but I would just quit Infinite Flight if I was stuck in grade 2 for a year

5 Likes

Same for me but my violation is final

Unless you received all six Level 2/3 violations in one single day - No, you’re not demoted for 12 months.
It’s 12 months rolling. That means that when the oldest of those Lvl2/3 becomes more than 12 months old, you’ll get back to G3.

1 Like

Continuing what seb just said, Check your violation history to see when you received the oldest one. Then we can tell by when you should be able to get back.

Tap “Show violation history” and look for the oldest Level 2 / 3 violation.

1 Like

It’s says how long it was.

1 Like

Looks like June 18th.

1 Like

@Leoboyy99 Yes. I was in this exact situation last year, were I received a violation on January 21st and I went 1 violation over my yearly allowed violations for Grade 3. If the appeal for the violation is not successful, sadly, you will have to wait until the next year to get back to Grade 3. What you should learn from this is to always follow the instructions of an IFATC member when they’re online and try your best not to receive unnecessary violations.

1 Like

Does that mean I have to wait until June 18?

@Zigler_AviationYT gave a perfectly valid reply to that question :)

3 Likes

I hate this

I’m sorry. I feel your pain but this should serve as a lesson to always follow IFATC instructions.

1 Like

Ive been stuck at G3 for 4 years… but thats by choice because i fly when i want to, not because i have to.

Dont feel like you have to fly

5 Likes

It wasn’t even me it was my stupid brother

Oof. I have no words.

Thats not a valid excuse im sorry bro… consider this a lesson…

2 Likes