We’ll keep reading what Chris is posting as he is the one solving the issue, not you 😉
Yeah. Even updating my software didn’t work.
Is your device rooted, jailbroken or modified in any way? If not your last resort would be to back up your phone to iCloud and restore it to factory settings.
Just to clarify: you need a Pro Subscription to access the online servers, there is no option to be ATC on the Casual Server and as for internet you would need that for Solo to stream the scenery.
As others have said, make sure you are on iOS 11.3.1.
Just to shed some light on the importance of this, iOS 11.3 released with HUGE crashing issues, which is why 11.3.1 released so quickly afterwards. 11.3.1 also released with issues on certain devices (mine was one of them), this time regarding both wifi and cellular connectivity, which may also be a root of your problem. To solve that issue, follow the steps below:
- Backup your iPhone to iTunes
- Restore your iPhone using iTunes
- During setup, make sure you “Set Up As A New iPhone”
- Once setup is complete, download ONLY Infinite Flight, and try to reproduce the issue.
- If your issue is not resolved, let us know. If this solves the issue, you may attempt to restore your backup from iTunes.
Please note that if the issue returns after restoring your backup, you’ll have to repeat the steps above and not restore your backup. Unfortunately this would indicate that the bug was backed up with your backup, making that backup unusable.
No my phone is not jail broken or anything