Struggling with new Logitech G setup

I am trying to setup the Logitech G Flight Yoke, throttle, and rudder pedals. Everything is going very bad so far. The yoke does not follow my rolls and pitch ups or downs promptly. The throttle is working ok. The rudders are terrible. When I try to move them, they move the yoke instead. I need help setting these things up. Is anybody able to give me step by step ways to set up this specific system? I am currently using LiveFlight connect…

1 Like

In Settings > Controls, you should be able to set your controls up both on the PC and mobile.

I have been messing around with that for hours. Something is wrong. Whenever I move the rudder pedals the yoke turns instead. The yoke also doesn’t respond very quickly.

1 Like

I don’t use a yoke, and have used Liveflight connect for about 5 seconds, but are you sure you haven’t accidentally connected the pedals to the aerilons? (It’s too late to spell, 1am.)

Just saw this. Not sure if you can do this to yours.

1 Like

Haha I’ve seen at least 3 of these can’t connect pedals topics today.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous. Something is either up with LiveFlight or with Infinite Flight. Its not registering everything like it should. And its especially frustrating when you got these things as a gift. They may be going back if they don’t work

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.