Strange Violations...

I am here today to explain what I believe to be a glitch or a bug of some sort. What happened was that I tried to land on a glitched airport with a F-22 and I fell through the ground. I tried to leave the game because there was no hope of flying away but right before I left I got a violation for acrobatics near an airport. I checked my profile and I saw that that I got 4 violations instead of one! I didn’t want to go through the hassle of writing a post to the forums but I was forced to when I checked why I was still grade two a full week and a half later and the game still said that I had the 4 violations! I have tried logging out and logging back in but that hasn’t worked. I also got the violations on the training server. I was playing on an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.1.2

2 Likes

Reinstall the app, corrupt files most likely ;)

Also, you should try taking a look at this Topic made by one of our Administrators ;)

1 Like

Sure I will try this.

Nope, still says I’m a grade two with 4 violations in the past week. :/

No, I meant that to reinstall the app incase of corrupt files to stop you from falling into the ground, unfortunately your violations cannot be removed at this time as stated in the topic linked above, unless @Tyler_Shelton can pull a miracle for you ;).

1 Like

I have done a hard reset of my iPhone and reinstalled the app, but nothing has changed.

Have you tried doing a short flight on casual or training server? It usually does the trick.

1 Like

While it’s unfortunate that a bug has caused this it’s likely that it will not get removed, my advice to you is to wait it out.

1 Like

Yes, I did around 5-10 touch and gos with I think is a Cirrus SR22.

1 Like

I kinda tried that…

Wait for an admin to check it out then. @Tyler_Shelton should be able to have a look when he is free.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the help!

Erm… I did another short flight and it somehow fixed everything… Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Great, remember to fly professionally and feel free to check out #tutorials:flight ;), any inquary’s please dont hesitate to PM me!

Thanks,

Chris!

1 Like