Strange Triangle

Is this a bug?

feel free to close or move to another topic, im not sure this belong to # support :)

Yes, so this way yesterday I was at KCRP airport - Corpus christi (?) And was trying to look around, first I kind of didn’t care what this thing was, but after I taxied to the runway and tried to zoom in it looked like this

The position of this object is in the direction
East of the airport, a bit north. Then after I took off I tried to aim the camera towards the object and I saw from a distance there like there were two and had a rather wide gap. for this I did not have the chance to take pictures because the position of my plane was still climbing.And getting away is invisible

Clear your scenery cache? Or maybe restart the app and spawn in and see if it is still there?

2 Likes

Yes, but im currently in-flight, I will try to do it after I land :). Looking at the object I felt a little shiver

1 Like

Alright

It could just be a scenery glitch. If you do that report back here and tell us if it worked.

1 Like

Hey there! I jumped in the A-10 to have a closer look at it, and it’s just an airport (67TX) which has an inaccurate altitude. I’ll take care of reporting it to the airport editing to have it fixed in the next airport update. The reason why you see it as a big pyramid from KCRP is because the shape is simplified when it’s far away to increase performance. :)

8 Likes

well … so this is it. I’m sorry I can’t name the airport, because I’ve taken off and can only see from afar :)

1 Like

Lol. What do you know. infinite flight even has illuminati without them knowing it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Adrien and @ouzi

1 Like