Strange things on advanced server

Hmmm i thought advanced was for serious pilots?

Feel free to post any photos of what you see thats out of place

7 Likes

The controller should have ghosted this person. If you can, send the controller name to one of the ATC mods! :)

7 Likes

well…idiots are everywhere…was there a lot of traffic?

4 Likes

First step would be to contact the pilot or the controller directly via PM.

3 Likes

Yes actually it was it had ground and tower but i forgot their names:/

1 Like

Nope only 9 planes in the server about 5 at the airport but all spread out

You can contact either.

1 Like

“randy webster” wont come up in the search

Well, i say dont bother…it can happen even in advanced…it shouldn’t so, but it does…but it appears very rarely, so just let this slip…maybe the controller had network issues…

3 Likes

yeah it was strange cause the controller told me cleared for take off and i heard Q400 engines spooling up and my power was 0% i was so puzzled then i looked around and he just cut right in as you can see ahaha no problem though i didnt end up taking off

Hmm perhaps you thought wrong? xD

Thought wrong about?😂

1 Like

Yeah I wonder too… :D

Dude im actually so confused😂😂!

1 Like

Right maybe you thought wrong about the advanced server being advanced lets stop the confusion there lol

1 Like

Oh see that makes sense but its 99% filled with pilots who want to be realistic and professional then you have the 1% which is one guy who has to mess it up aha

1 Like

Exactly that mate, that is when you need to be able to mark certain players as invisible to you after they have been reported, so you don’t need to worry about them

1 Like

Yeah i do cause i know as soon as theyre in the air they cant cause anymore problems that concern me:)

1 Like

Indeed. Yesterday I was flying on advanced and some guy just followed me and wouldn’t give up. I wasn’t going to land with him behind me. Fortunately my friends at IFES came to my rescue and I was able to land safely shortly after.

@Embraer190… MaxAsks; Did “you” report the pilot via the “Report” button in information Kai? Did you get the Controllers name and send him or an ATC Supervisor and Incidant report via PM. Pilots have a responsibility to.

5 Likes