Strange screen upon landing

Hello aviators
I was doing a flight from OTHH to OJAI onboard RJ B787 Dreamliner… I stabilized my approach to land on runway 26L where the aircraft was established successfully… Suddenly the aircraft couldn’t touch down and i got a strange screen looking like a crash. I was using APPR mode. I have a video recording of this issue but don’t know how to upload it…

A video or screenshot would definitely help us. You can use sharemyinfiniteflight.com to share your replay.

Upload it here and give us the code

I have a screen recording not the whole video; just for the problem. This type of files is not accepted to this site. Any other way to upload it?

Post to youtube
And send a link

You have to upload it to youtube in order to upload it on the IFC.

1 Like
1 Like

Server issues possibly,you fell through the terrain.possibly bad wifi/connection
Restart your device but this probably was a one time issue

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Thanks for the help… Unfortunately that happened upon landing and ruined my flight… Everything was perfect but when i came to land the flight has been ruined😔.

1 Like

Thanks for your advise. But how can I guarantee that will not happen in the future? It’s painful to complete every single step in the flight successfully and then got ruined at the landing and all time in the air has gone with no avail 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Although frustrating, these things happen from time to time and they are usually the result of a broken or poor connection to the servers. Maintaining a strong and stable Internet connection is the best solution in these cases.

2 Likes

Sure you’re right. That was painful. I was ready to land after 2 hours flight which was done successfully in every single step but then lost it on landing😩

Sorry you experienced this :/

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.