Stop pushing the developers

Look at all they have done for 5 years in infinite flight all these planes and pressuring him for his hard work but at least say thanks to Matt for his hours and hours of work just so we can enjoy a flight sim

18 Likes

I don’t remember any insults towards devs on this forum

41 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Or @Carson just deletes them before I see it

20 Likes

787 (cough cough) Global flight ( cough cough cough chokes)

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yep it a becoming a bit annoying whenever they do.

6 Likes

When have we ever insulted the devs?

4 Likes

I’m sure one was banned so they are dealing with it accordingly :)

5 Likes

Yeah one person was suspended I remember.

3 Likes

It mainly seems to be children moaning about paying for things because they can’t afford it, they will realise soon enough that not everything is free in life

4 Likes

On the flip side of the coin, the Devs make money, and very good money I dare say, so it’s just a job they do, not like raising money to instigate world peace or save starving children in their spare time.

When people pay for a service that automatically makes them a stakeholder and they then have a right to express their opinions, good or bad.

2 Likes

Guys, the devs work hard. Remember they do this for a living! However they make money off of us … so, technically, we could get a little frustrated, but never to insult them.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen one person complaining on IF.

2 Likes

No one have insulted a developer before, just users demanding that all items in IF be free.

1 Like

See IF reviews on the App Store for insults.

1 Like

Yeah I have seen lots of them, those people doesn’t appreciate the work of others…

1 Like

Developers aren’t the only getting insulting and/or mistreated.

In the past couple of weeks, the hatred towards moderators have significantly increased (in my opinion). A lot of members get upset and overreact when a moderator takes a appropriate action. For example:

• Members get (_especially_) frustrated when they close their topic because it is a duplicate or something else. In my personal opinion you guys shouldn't get so mad at them because they're doing their jobs in keeping the forum organized and clean.

• Another one is that they get very mad, when moderators warns them about one of their comments may be inappropriate. These people get so mad that they start insulting them on other chats and they start saying some offensive stuff.

• Moderator actions are appropriate 99.5% of the time. Their actions are to protect you and the 10’000+ members that we have. Also they do it to keep the forum organize and clean.

• Also, it’s useless to get so upset you won’t go anywhere. It’s a fight that you most likely won’t win. So instead of fighting it, accept your mistake and learn from it and change.

• I understand it is frustrating to get your post closed because it was a duplicate or you made a comment that ended up being inappropriate. Nevertheless it doesn’t give you the right to start a fight and insulting.

So please just stop throwing your frustration toward them and learn from it and help other people on the forum not do the same mistake.

Thank you

I’m making it a wiki so regulars can add stuff or correct my terrible English:)

7 Likes

We can deal with crap, don’t worry about it ;)

8 Likes