Stop criticising the devs!

I’ve seen that a lot of people on here are criticising the devs for the past update. I think they do a good job and that they could improve a lot in IF, but it will obviously take time. A lot of the ideas you guys are asking for are possible, but will take a lot of time. An example is the global flight. Extreme Landings already has it and it’s possible for IF to get it, but it will take time for them to put it in a future update same thing for the wing flex. Xplane 10 for Ios has it. Also same thing with interactive cockpits, xplane ten has them,but it wil take time for IF to implement them because the dev team is very small compared to the xplane dev team. I think that you guys should think about the fact that the devs are already working on the feature you’re about to put since a lot of people have already asked for that feature already. I hope you guys stop criticising the devs for the past update.

4 Likes

Thank you, someone that is on my team!
I have just explained that it takes time and a lot of funds. The funds that come from people subscribing to live and purchasing the game/aircraft and regions. If people stopped criticising them, they may release the update before the actual release date

1 Like

They use their own time and possibly half of all purchases and subscriptions in game to fund these updates, the rest of the money probably comes from them.

I don’t know, ask a Moderator or a Dev.

Personal criticism is bad-Constructive criticism isn’t.

Draw a fine line between those two

4 Likes

about the latest update, is only dust in the eayes! its an bussines and this update was an market strategy! after they realised they need ore time for an great update, and becouse of the hollyday season( anyone can understand this). the realy had to give something for what they anounced ’ early 2015 update’! and if devs makes something not so good, its ok to get the critics! as they get the so manny thnks! also they must offer high standard services for the money we all pay here! its called bussines!

Why can’t we constructively critisis the devolpers for adding fake systems to a sim they want to make realistic? We to pay for our subscriptions and have the right to voice our opinions.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

unfortunely, in this sim are involved a lot of kids, meaning an large mass easy to manipulte, and take only the credits from them! some of us are on an different age here, and understand what’s actualy happening! i said it so many times: this app is not for everyone! to get all the high standads u have to be part of the so great atc team or the misterios beta team witch they are the same guys anyway! not mentioning the moderators in this forum are the same guys from iffg! so basicly if u have something to say u will end up quiet!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.