Stolen callsign from a VA

If you find a IFES0367 flying around that isn’t with any other IFES pilots report them they have stolen my callsign and are using it get fame. And look for there player name and dm me so I can have a little chat with them :)

1 Like

There is no copyright on call signs, so no point in reporting them.

Hardley the crime of the century.

I’d rather people report things for actual idiot pilots who don’t want to follow instructions rather than a call sign.

16 Likes

Maybe take this to the IFES slack channel. Not here.

Who would dare steal my pilots callsign? Hmm ¬_¬

2 Likes

Also, don’t be so aggressive about it, as it could be a simple mistake :)

5 Likes

The crime of the century lol

It is lol it’s happening to a lot of our IFES pilots

@Robertdiaz123 I have no idea how you come up w those emojicons, lol

Well someone could be doing it on purpose to get the fame whoever is doing it please stop before you get a big fat report

But why use an IFES callsign? Unless there’s some other acronym associated with ‘IFES’ hmm (;一_一)

1 Like

Who else, just so I have an idea.

1 Like

Haha, it just happens ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Fame? I wish, lol. Flying isn’t that popular in the outside world, unfortunately

4 Likes

Yeah but we have had this problem to many times in my time at IFES

(︺︹︺) it makes me mad

1 Like

Why doesn’t it become a copyright warning to steal someone else’s callsign?

Maybe consider changing your callsign. There really isn’t a whole lot you can do.

2 Likes

Please don’t abuse the reporting system. It’s there to stop people who are not following instructions or being a nuisance. Using an IFES callsign when not in IFES is hardly grounds to hit the report button.

2 Likes

Because, this is a mobile flight simulator

1 Like

Because it isn’t yours. You’re borrowing it from FDS. Anything you screenshot or use in the simulator belongs to FDS :)

4 Likes