I dont know if anyone have made topic about this (if so close this one and link me that topic) the,problem is that it stands uptading navagtion base but the in come to like 43% prosent and then it just get stuck And never go 1 prosent up but this hastn come by 20.1 this problem has existed long.
Hi! Please Read Below.
Support FAQ - Please read this before posting!
20.1 Still might not work with some users. the app might crash because there are a lot of people playing IF 20.1 :)
Ok can do.
Hello, I cannot say that I have had this problem and I haven’t seen it yet on the Community so here is my advice:
- Close down all background tabs
- Do a system restart
- Reinstall Infinite Flight
I hope this helps, Good luck
Loading in is not a problem anyone should have.
@Majonespudding - tried a different connection source?
Oh, Ok. I guess it was just Me :)
Yup i have
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 126.96.36.199
- Change DNS2 to 188.8.131.52
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.
I can try hope it works
YYYEEESSS!!! It worked thank you so much
Great! Enjoy the update :)