Still can’t access anything

I’m still stuck on the connecting pages, despite the problem being “fixed”. Any solutions?

3 Likes

We had a good 30 minutes of pleasure… but the issue resurfaced. Working on it.

5 Likes

Just keep restarting your app, that’s what I had to do. Connecting right now can take a bit, I recommend waiting a bit before restarting!

I’ve restarted the app and my phone itself many times

Yeah, I had trouble getting in, but i’m sure they’re trying to fix it

Thank you for making sure our experience in IF is good

They’re trying they’re best to get the servers up and running for everyone. Remember it’s late for some IF staff members so they are tired.

I was fine but now It says I have no sub

If you think about it, this is one of Infinite Flights biggest updates, the hype was unreal, and people were going mental, so it’s no surprise that pretty much anybody that plays Infinite Flight that could play when the update was released, they did play! In my opinion, the servers going down was bound to happen, and there’s nothing wrong with it, it happens, to all games, more frequently then you might think, they’re working on it, don’t worry 👍👍😁😁

I know. The thing I’m most annoyed about is that I’m down to level 2 from level 3, which is a big difference (training vs expert). I was going to take off then sleep for 4 hours tonight to get to grade 3. (All I need is 4 hours), but I may not be able to do that now and I may have to miss a day of the expert server schedule, which I’m not happy about.

Haha, couldn’t agree more!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.