Stiff gear

Anyone else feel like the A320 family of aircraft has stiff landing gear? Like they don’t compress whatsoever, when landing.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree

1 Like

If it is suspension you’re talking about, the a320 family in IF has almost none iirc.

3 Likes

Yeah the A320 family is a little old in terms of physics. For instance after landing the nose slams to the ground and if you try to correct then you yeet it too high and tailstrike. Other than that I think it flies nicely.

4 Likes

You lot obviously been landing very smooth, I love a hard, smash down landing and it defo does have some suspension it’s definitely not as bad as the CRJs in IF.

1 Like

Same thing for the 737 family.

2 Likes

as you can see by the amount of votes a WHOOPING 2 other people want this to be improved

4 Likes

I actually haven’t had a problem with the 737’s nose after touchdown, it’s just the A320 no matter how you try to gently correct it

2 Likes

Yeah it’s better on some of the most recent reworks but still not perfect. It seems to be linear instead of exponential. It should drop down fast at the start, before slowly settling. Definitely doesn’t make landings feel smooth when dealing with a bit of crosswind.

The Dash-8 does have some nice suspension imo.

1 Like

Because we already have gear suspension on aircraft, why vote for something we have? Voting for an A320 rework makes more sense.

2 Likes

oh sorry mr mod

Well the big number goes up to 30 WOW!

This is an absolute lie. Every plane in IF has compressable gear… besides real suspension wouldn’t be too pleasant to work with on a mobile device. I don’t get what you mean the A320 has “no suspension”. It does compress, just not like the real plane.