Stick shaker and Vibrator

Anyone else would like to see vibration for hiting the runway Tarmac and as stick shaker when stalling? I don’t think this will annoy or eat battery. As this only happen few seconds.

4 Likes

Alright idea…

Don’t think it would eat battery, but I think that horrible “BEEP BEEP BEEP STALL” sound is enough to warn the pilot that (s)he’s going to stall. Also there’s a visual cue for the deaf folks out there.

God I absolutely HATE that sound.

3 Likes

Do you get into stall very often? 😀

4 Likes

Purposely and accidentally I stall every now and then.

Occasionally if I loaded an aircraft too much I may pull up early and I stall.

2 Likes

I like the idea of using the vibrate functionality of the device to imitate the stick shaker. Not so much for landing.

And stalling is not necessarily due to bad flying - could very well just be practicing stall recovery.

Js, you could have worded the title just a little bit better ;) I cant be the only one who read it like that 😂

7 Likes

@D_Gee I always want attractive title in my topic not something boring. I could have choosen pink letter for vibrator to be more stand out title or put circle ring around stick shaker to be more visible title. I follow forum guidance and try to keep it simple.

3 Likes

Lol fair enough. Nothing like abit of clickbait ;)

3 Likes

What about if your device starts vibrating when you get close to a stall?? Just like a stick shaker in the Boeing.

3 Likes

That’d be cool, hope it’d be optional in case you don’t want your device vibrating :¥ not sure if tablets vibrate though.

1 Like

Yeah that’d be good.

And options to turn it on/off in the graphics menu. Doesn’t it eat up battery?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I believe we’ve talked about this before.

If this is implwmented, pls. make it an option. I personally would not want my phone to vibrate in the event that I do stall

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would love that, it’d be enough to knock anyone out of a daze or any other distraction from airspeed. But you wouldn’t want a repeat of Aeroperu 603 on IF.

This would be an amazing feature. It’d make the game more realistic.

Yes!! This would be great. P.S. Thanks for being the first person to bump a useful topic today

2 Likes

Just reviving this feature request because we didn’t have any voting system at the time. Well, I’m only supporting​ the simulated stick​ shaker, not the vibration when touching down.

It’s better to avoid necroposting.