Freq: Tower/Ground

Active runways:

Feedback is appreciated!!

8 Likes

I’ll be there in a few!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be open for a while

1 Like

Good stuff, no issues with pattern work or transitions. Remember to give an exit runway command though. You gave it to me but I was already on the taxiway.

Also with Delta 945 he was cleared for takeoff and not remaining in the pattern so not sure why you asked for his intentions, when you clear someone for takeoff just hand them a frequency change at about 2nm from the airport (unless you have a departure frequency then right away).

Pass that practical!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! Yea I didn’t know what was going on with the delta guy🤷🏻‍♂️. Thanks for the feedback it really helps

1 Like

Yea np man, see ya in ifatc soon :)

1 Like

I’m open! Drop on by!

im open at KTPA! come on by!

Runway 1L/1R and 28 are the active

Great job tonight! A tiny bit late on the clearances for the option, but otherwise no complaints. Runway changes were smooth as well. Great job!

1 Like

I’m open again! Drop on by!

Roaring in.

1 Like

Thanks for coming!

I was OK-JOE,

2:42 : transition should’ve been 3,000ft. Airport alt + 2500ft = transition which would be 2526. But you have to round up to the next 500 foot mark so 3000. 5W-EST’s transition was correct though.

2:53 : tested your awareness for the go around as I came in really early on a small downwind with the TBM stopped on the runway. G/A was good, but you should’ve cancelled 5W-EST’s takeoff clearance.

Overall, great job! Happy to come tonight! Keep working!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yea I forgot to round up but I’ll have it better next time!

1 Like

I’m now closing. Thanks to everyone to came😊

1 Like

Glitter tag me next time you open 😘

1 Like

Will do 😎 I’m gonna open tonight possibly

1 Like

Sweet please tag me

1 Like

I’m open at KLAL drop on by!

1 Like