Steve_morris's ATC TRACKING THREAD - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi guys, my name is Steve Morris.
Nice to meet you all.
I’m from medan, Indonesian👋🏻
Im creating the ATC Tracking Thread because I’m very interested to join IFATC.
But I’m stil at 13 years old so I can’t apply IFATC and have to wait 1 year to apply IFATC😂😂😂.
So, to wait my IFATC APPLY, I want to learn more about ATC.
I will open some airport and announce it here!
I hope you can come and give me the feedback!
Please understand me that I’m still learning to use IFC, please give me feedback If there is something wrong😂
Thank you😁😁

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

CLOSED @ WIMM (TS)

• Runway is use: 23
• Pattern is allowed
• Open only 1 hour
• Ground/tower

Ill come do a few patterns!

1 Like

Hey, Steve! Expect me to be there shortly. Feedback will follow if needed. 😄

2 Likes

Hey mate I suggest you read about atc and watch the perfect atc test on YouTube.

You cleared me to land but I asked to do touch and goes. So you should of cleared me for the option.

When I asked for transition 5000 feet was to high. 3000 would of been fine.

When I landed for a full stop you said exit the runway to late.

1 Like

Thank you😁😁

Hi Steve! Thanks for the great service! Just some small feedback I noted during your session that I’ll explain below.

•When I originally took off I requested to remain in the pattern. You handled that fantastically! Aircraft in the pattern are supposed to receive a “cleared for the option” clearance instead of just a normal “cleared to land” clearance. Why? Clearing an aircraft for the option gives the pilot 4 different things they can do. Pilots under this clearance can do a full stop landing, stop and go, touch and go (most common), and a low approach. Pilots in the pattern stay in the traffic pattern for touch and goes unless said they are full stop so they must receive an option clearance. Only pilots in the pattern that haven’t announced full stop or are inbound for touch and goes to the airport should get an option clearance. If you have any questions about this feel more than free to ask!

•On my second circuit I had to remind you that I haven’t gotten a clearance by announcing that I was on final. Make sure that aircraft close to the runway are cleared. Aircrafts tags on your screen will appear green if they’ve been given a clearance prior by you. This is a good tool to make sure if you’ve cleared the aircraft in question.

•Your exit command was fairly late. I announced full stop meaning I was going to exit the runway and taxi to parking. By announcing this you know beforehand that you’ll have to keep more attention on my aircraft as to when I come to a slow speed to give my exit command. (Typically 45-60kts is a good speed for airliners to give an exit command)

Thank you for the service and if you have any questions please feel more than free to ask!

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!😁😁

1 Like

CLOSED @ WADD (TS)

• Runway is use: 09
• Pattern allowed
• Ground+tower

Hi Steve. Welcome :)

Are you still open? If not, it would be good if you can change your title to CLOSED.
I will try to join if I am free the next time you are open :)

1 Like

Ah I’m sorry,
I forget to change it😂😂😂

1 Like

CLOSED @ WARR (TS)

• Runway in use: 10
• Open only 1 hour
• Pattern is allowed