"Stay off the grass"! lol

Give me a brake! Back when ATC first came on line I got Ghosted for cutting a taxiway short. Yesterday I received the same rebuke. At an Advanced field (location redacted) the Tower Operator (name redacted) chastised me for the same questionable violation. Expedited off the active I exited onto an entry/exit taxiway intersection with a 737 encroaching well past his well marked stop line. The 737 wing was overlapping the tarmack in my lane. No choice I say, I had to skirt onto the median or strike the 737’s wing tip. Good Call? From the Towers perspective on the tower camera probably Yes. From mine No! The trials and tribulations of IF ATC. This was a Low volume day. The operator must have been bored me thinks. Will wonders ever cease! LOL!
Mac Sends

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Cutting cross the grass is fine. Every time someone is in a position of leadership/superiority, they tend to abuse the power and that’s probably what happened. Now that said, for the dinguses that think what I’ve written means they can cut the whole line and navigate across the grass portions of the airport, that’s not legal!

Long live the DC-9!

Yeah there are a couple funny ones.
“That is not a taxiway”, “please don’t cut in line”, “please don’t taxi through the grass”

1 Like

I have 80mb up 15down broadband. But after long day in tower I see some people zipzag around the map becos of their connection speed/ping rate maybe not good. Yesterday I saw guy landed next to my tower and asked me to “parking” then I saw him coming off runway in map mode. It’s all to do with how far they live from server and ping rate

1 Like

LOL…LOL…LOL…LOL…LOL…no way…this actually happened…hahahahaha…too funny…

@Omari_Joseph not joking serious.😀😀 he did the MoonWalk as well. You know when you watch them on normal view from your plane some times they go sideways, Like that. It remind me of Wacko Jacko😎😎

1 Like

2 Likes

those possibilities are getting way out of hand…LOL!!

1 Like

2 Likes

yes yes…KNUC has it’s moments…almost like KHAF…hahahaa

1 Like

EXACTLY…now KSFO is like a ghost land and also KHAF…where did they go to…so many under untilized regions and for the many that are provided…it’s all KLAX - KSAN - KNUC - KPSP…wow…where’s the variety.

1 Like

1 Like