Status bar burnt into screen

Hello.

I have one problem.

I recently noticed that the status bar remained on the screen of the tablet even after I finished playing the IF.
Screenshot_20171016-201926

IMG_20171016_203033

This may not be a problem with InfiniteFlight, but if you have other users who are experiencing the same thing, I would like to know.
Thank you.

1 Like

Did you make a long flight before that started to happen?

Maybe your pixels are a bit tired…

1 Like

Is this problem with Infinite Flight or Infinite Tracker?

3 Likes

Its an issue where when things displayed on the screen for a long time gets burnt into the screen, its not visible in your screenshots.

A workaround is:

• Get a phone without OLED or AMOLED screens
  • Enable Status Bar timeout - Settings -> General
  • Use the scenic view and reduce brightness
5 Likes

Hello.

No. I also thought so, I installed the IF on a new tablet, but it remains with only one brief flight.

1 Like

Does this happen when the app is closed

That’s what I have been doing Dush.

It’s worked so far and by keeping the pixels “working” and changing constantly it should eliminate the possibility of screen burn. Dimming the screen means the pixels aren’t working quite as hard.

1 Like

Wiki link

1 Like

Hello.

It remains anytime. (When open YouTube, Twitter, LINE, Home screen, etc.)

Ok…… I understand… Thank you.

Sad for you mate :/

Let’s hope it will gone.

1 Like

Thank you so much:)

I hope so…

1 Like

you have just witnessed the unfortunate amoled burn it
there are no other way to fix this unfortunately

Wait, how does a screen suffer like this from about 3 hours of usage? I think you should get it repaired under warranty as it is almost certainly a defect on the manufacturer’s part or get a new device. BTW, what brand and model is it?

Dimming the screen on a standard LED backlit screen makes no difference, they are all lit the same way and the pixels just hide whatever light needs to be hidden.

Advice given of the scenic cam + auto hide are the best. Note that it will probably go away over time.

5 Likes

I’ve seen repair tools that show a full screen noise on the screen that forces pixels to go black/white super quickly to wake them up ;)

3 Likes