Statistics - flight count

We used to be able see a users total number of flights and total number of landings. Can we add the number of flights back into the stats please?

Maybe it would be a good criteria for grading too, surely a pilot can’t have more flights than landings and be a grade 5?

If I’m not mistaken, the total amount of landings are already displayed.

Correction: The number if online flights can’t be seen from inside the app. To see them, you’d need to use a third party app like Live Flight or Map Flight which can be used to track your flights!

For example, I’m grade 5 with 3,021 flights but 1,824 landings. This is because I’ve spawned in the wrong aircraft / livery which counts as an online flight. Another reason for this is that I have done patterns at a training time but not done a touch and go which doesn’t count as a landing.

2 Likes

Hmmm, where do you see total number of flights?

I can see total flight time and total landings…

1 Like

The total number of flights may not be present in the grade table, but a work around for this can be done by going in a replay, tap on your own aircraft and click “show details”. The last bullet point under “User Information” shows your total number of flights. At the moment i’m not aware of any other methods to check this unfortunately.

1 Like

Here you are, I found your stats from @KaiM’s masterpiece!

My Stats

![My Stats](https://profilestats.kaimalcolm.com/v1/Baron_Von_Teuchter.svg?bg=%231a1d21&text=White)

Like Cris mentioned above, If you copy and paste that and save it somewhere, you can always check your statistics as it updates regularly

2 Likes

Third Party softwares will also shown your Total Flights like Map-Flight, LiveFlight.@KaiM also makes a stats checker for IFC users to shown in their Profile or anywhere they want, just use the link below:

![My Stats](https://profilestats.kaimalcolm.com/v1/USERNAME.svg?bg=%231a1d21&text=white)

1 Like

yea… they can

I wouldn’t get on board an aircraft with a pilot who had more takeoffs than landings 😉

2 Likes

Fantastic, thank you!

1 Like

well this is IF not irl and ppl can make mistakes like spawn in the wrong plane or livery than have to despawn and that counts as a flight or they could spawn in and have a bug that would make then have to leave the flight, game crashes and many more stuff can change lol

1 Like

I know but it seems a logical thing to use to measure skill by.

If IF choose to use violations per flight as a grading criteria it make sense to me that an even more fundamental one is the ratio of landings to takeoffs 😂

I saw a guy on Facebook who was grade 4 I think, he had an average flight time of about 9 hours but only about one landing for every ten flights!

Flights does not refer to takeoffs at all in IF, so this would not measure skill or something like it, but solely if every time you spawn in you do a flight. Oftentimes I have changed plans last minute or prepared a flight plan in IF in advance and spawned out afterwards. In my opinion it would be very unfair to have a negative standing because of the ‚flights to landings’-ratio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.