Starz’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ XXXX

Just because expert is down doesn’t mean there’s no ATC on schedule! Join us on TS, as i’all be controlling at CYYZ until things clear up!

1 Like

Note: GA not permitted due to 15kt winds and Winds Aloft issue during cruise

Well it’s back so we’re done.

1 Like

I found my phone, so

OPEN AT YPPH

I will come!

1 Like

Sorry cant come this time.

1 Like

Ok, so, I think you are a very talented ATC controller. You did pattern work very nicely. Overall, I would rate you 9/10. Nice job!

1 Like

Closed.

Thanks to @Menthesuphisth for visiting (and crashing), and @Scandanavian54super for visiting and doing some smooooth patterns

2 Likes

No problem! I definitely will be back!

1 Like

Hahah Sorry for crashing, playing for the first time with yoke and it was real time… So couldn’t see anything (therefore crash ahhaha). I have to say, the 2nd time you cleared me a little bit “too” late, since I had to say that I was final. Further you did it absolutely well!

1 Like

Just focus on controlling… that’s highly unproductive and will confuse pilots. “Control your airspace and stop looking for reasons to ghost people”. You will gain access to the ghosting guidelines that we follow when you become IFATC, until then it will just be an unnecessary distraction during training.

11 Likes

Trio took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

now closed. thanks for the advice @Trio.

I would have come, but I was in a car. Hope your session was productive!

1 Like

Revival from the dead.

Open PHNL TS!

Please come by and do some patterns

1 Like

I’m coming!!!

1 Like

actually I can’t today, lmk if you are open again another time! sorry

1 Like

I might open again tomorrow.

1 Like

cool! I’ll try and be there!

@SB110 Please do proper patterns, especially if your going to be requesting Runway Changes.

2 Likes