Starting up a new VA?

Now that’s community members have closed down most Va that are inactive it does not mean that everyone should start replacing these Va and start making new ones . Only start up this VA if you have time and you put in dedication. We did not just close down about half of the VA so members could start them up again, and then only be active for about a week. I know that there are many Members that actually care and put in time and work for there Va. So please if you feel like your going to get bored in a week then don’t start it up. Once again I thank all the members that brought all these inactive Va to the end. :)

3 Likes

Yeah, well ive always wanted to make my own va… im starting ryanair again or if thats taken, ill make a new va called globalway… I know that its annoying that people just make a VA and then quit straight away…

2 Likes

Yeah I know I’m talking about members that have no experience of just joined the other day and they make a website and everything.

1 Like

I’m new to the whole VA system, what does it entail? Are there schedules you have to follow etc. because it sounds quite fun.

2 Likes

Yes there is :)

2 Likes

Can you be in multiple airlines at once? I see you run EZ

2 Likes

Yes you can, I get announed when people want to join RL rivals, but yeah you can be in a few, WE SHOULD INFORCE A RULE WHERE YOU CAN ONLY BE IN 4 VAS

@Cas_ual are you thinking of joining a VA

1 Like

is this yours http://www.vaeasyjet.tk/ ?

@Sam1 maybe…

1 Like

Yes, atleast someone knows the address besides me, no www. though

1 Like

there is www. every website has it

2 Likes

I guess so but no, the forum doesn’t have it, look up

1 Like

oh. i thought that every website had it.

Anyway back on topic

2 Likes

Sam do you manage requests for EZ?

2 Likes

we all do
@Vetruschka
@jjt0909
@Matt_Elphick
@sk28

2 Likes

Did you get mine?

2 Likes

yes i responded you are hired and well have an email from us shortly

1 Like

2 VAs that are active

Banter Virtrual

Thomas Cook :)

So don’t replace these thanks

1 Like

Im restarting Ryanair Va but if thats taken then a completely new VA called GlobalWay

1 Like

@Blizzard did you apply to join?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like