STARS are making a mess of my flight plan

I select a SID & Approach at my arrival airport. Then a STAR at my departure but it is just a mess. Look:

Can I see a picture of the list of waypoints in your flight plan?

1 Like

It seems that you added the Arrival into EGPH before adding your departure out pf EGLL. Do these in steps. In this case (without having to redo everything) - use the up/down arrows on the SID/STAR to move it infront of the EGPH arrival

1 Like

There’s definitely some kinks to be worked out. I noticed a waypoint in the BHM Seven (KBHM) has a waypoint in Accra, Ghana.

Pretty sure it’s SIDs for departure 🤔

1 Like

It worked selecting the departure first.

1 Like

Yup - that’s it. SID = departure, select that first when making your flightplan and then add in the waypoints after it.

2 Likes

My issue was I was selecting by mistake an Arrival to depart. Haha!

Thank you all :)

2 Likes

Probably a waypoint name conflict. Probably something they will address soon. This kind of issue doesn’t happen with manual entry.

1 Like

For sure. Like I said, just some kinks to work out. It’s to be expected with such a large and amazing update :)

I mean, the more obvious waypoint resolution issue is one of the NAT track entry points got resolved to somewhere near KIAD

Just a helpful tip:

Go direct to your departure airport first, and then add the SID, waypoints along your FPL, STAR, Approach, and then add your Arrival airport if not already.

Other than that, are we happy campers? Looks like this was resolved?

2 Likes

It was indeed @DeerCrusher :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.