Star Alliance Virtual | Let Us Inspire You | Staff Opening!

Thankyou … Looks good

3 Likes

Oh i didnt see …
Thank you for reminding

4 Likes

Please welcome @Manav_Suri as Star Alliances newest events manager!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, everyone, it has been a while since we’ve decided to speak out to the community but today is a very special day as today is the start of Star Alliances reforms and with that comes our newly elected Deputy Chairman, @OC212. With this, expect there to be much more to come from Star Alliance! Also, please congratulate @OC212 on his new position.

6 Likes

Star Alliance is happy to announce that one of members, NSV is holding an event and we would like to see all of you attend it. It will be a wonderful time!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, Star Alliance Virtual is now letting any VA that is approved and certified by the IFVARB to apply to be apart of this Alliance. All we ask for is that your VA is a realistic Star Alliance airline. We hope to see many VA’s apply and it will be a pleasure to see some of you in Star Alliance! https://forms.gle/zgGgS8AXgpYbkfJa9

5 Likes

Star Alliance Virtual is proud to also announce the opening of our Events Manager position. We hope to see many people apply and it will amazing to see you part of the VO! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9YmLFzEEcGaxEweEhvdpL8U1NaYNc2mEaQ_wLrzwhWW6qdA/viewform

3 Likes

Staff Applications are closed. To those who didn’t apply we will open applications once again in a few months. Hope to see new names there!

1 Like

How can I apply

You can’t apply for Star Alliance Virtual directly. You would need to or be apart of one of the Virtual Airlines under the Star Alliance. (This can be found in the first post).

I think he meant to ask how to apply for staff.

Then if he was asking how to apply for staff, this is a post from just above in the thread:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I saw that earlier, but I think he wanted to apply for independent staff application. @Brisbane_Aviator, I think you can apply for another VA part of Star Alliance, or you can try Skyteam or Oneworld virtual.

You can easily apply a VA through Star Alliance by just shooting us a direct message on this account. Though, independent Staff Applications have been closed for quite some time but will open in the next few weeks!

2 Likes

Even I would like to apply for independent staff. Let me know when it opens up.

1 Like

Star Alliance Virtual is temporarily closed for one month for an annual reconstruction period. We will have an event and new thread and have some other rewarding aspects going to occur next month. We hope to see all of you next month with the new and improved Star Alliance Virtual!

1 Like

Thank you for patiently waiting for the Star Alliance revamp. We will be soon to commence operations and we have an upcoming thread and website coming soon so be here to check out all of Star Alliance’s new features.

4 Likes

Hi @StarAllianceVirtual!

When will the VO open up again? The revamp has been going on for 2 months now…

I can’t join the staff because my VA is awaiting-review and once we are approved, we will anyways need to ask to join Star Alliance Virtual :)

All staff are on Holidays still. Just be patient and they will reopen soon.

1 Like