Star Alliance Virtual | Let Us Inspire You | Staff Opening!

Welcome to Star Alliance Virtual

IFVARB | Upcoming Event

The Official Star Alliance Virtual Thread - July 2019

This Alliance was established in Early March and the decision was taken to invite the Virtual Airlines and take their suggestions and some of the Virtual Airline had agreed whereas some had not. Finally the Alliance was established,routes exchanged and hands shook (Virtually). We are an alliance where we connect real life Star Alliance members in this Infinite flight community platform and stand as one! Our main goal is to broaden the horizons for all member Virtual Airlines by not only offering routes but one of a kind events.Star Alliance Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real organization Star
Alliance

Independent Staff

Chairman - @D3vison
Deputy Chairman- @OC212
Media Head - @Jens_Severin

Board Members

CEO Board Member for AIVA - @indraniel
CEO Board Member for NSV - @Moonlit
CEO Board Member for SAVA - @Owain_G
CEO Board Member for TAP VA - @Narruto_Mieumieu
CEO Board Member for UVA - @Jshnlsn
CEO Board Member for CAVA - @Airchina789
CEO Board Member for TGV - @Rohith_Krishna
CEO Board Member for SVA- @Beau_Giles
CEO Board Member for Kiwi Air - @Lu_ke
CEO Board Member for ETVA - @Feurum
CEO Board Member for SASVA - @FINNWINGS

Purpose of Alliance:

1 . Each VA will provide 10 routes (this means 20 actual flights, to and back), on a rotation basis every quarter year (3 months). With this, SAV aims to increase the range of each VA across the continents, and to provide the pilots of every SAV VA with more routes to fly.

2. Joint events will occasionally take place to celebrate the partnership between the VA’s.

3. These events will usually feature a certain VA so as to raise IFC recognition and awareness of said VA.

Leadership Structure:

1. SAV is to be run by a democracy. Each VA will have an equal say in all decisions.*

2. The board will consist of every member VA’s CEO and another staff member of his choosing .

3. However, as stated by the IFVARB, @D3vison will be the official chairman of Star Virtual Alliance. This is not to undermine the democracy of the board, but by requirement of the IFVARB to have a power holder to be the contact person for the alliance.*

4. In the sense of a direct democracy, all decisions relating to Star Alliance VIrtual will be decided by a direct vote being put to the board members.*

Our Members

Star Alliance Members

Air India Virtual

Air China Virtual

Ethiopian Virtual

Kiwi Air (Air New Zealand) Virtual

NonStop (Lufthansa) Virtual

SAS Virtual

South African Airways Virtual

TAP Portugal Virtual

United Virtual

We plan to host Bi-Weekly events through our alliance members who cover every nook and cranny of the world. More details on these coming soon!

22 Likes

Emm re post ?

1 Like

no, it’s a new and update thread. :-)

5 Likes

Old threads cannot be edited, hence not exactly useful for an alliance which contains VA threads that frequently change as well as VAs that close.

If you look carefully you will see quite a few changes.

4 Likes

Thankyou … Looks good

3 Likes

Oh i didnt see …
Thank you for reminding

4 Likes

Please welcome @Manav_Suri as Star Alliances newest events manager!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, everyone, it has been a while since we’ve decided to speak out to the community but today is a very special day as today is the start of Star Alliances reforms and with that comes our newly elected Deputy Chairman, @OC212. With this, expect there to be much more to come from Star Alliance! Also, please congratulate @OC212 on his new position.

6 Likes

Star Alliance is happy to announce that one of members, NSV is holding an event and we would like to see all of you attend it. It will be a wonderful time!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, Star Alliance Virtual is now letting any VA that is approved and certified by the IFVARB to apply to be apart of this Alliance. All we ask for is that your VA is a realistic Star Alliance airline. We hope to see many VA’s apply and it will be a pleasure to see some of you in Star Alliance! https://forms.gle/zgGgS8AXgpYbkfJa9

5 Likes

Star Alliance Virtual is proud to also announce the opening of our Events Manager position. We hope to see many people apply and it will amazing to see you part of the VO! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9YmLFzEEcGaxEweEhvdpL8U1NaYNc2mEaQ_wLrzwhWW6qdA/viewform

3 Likes

Staff Applications are closed. To those who didn’t apply we will open applications once again in a few months. Hope to see new names there!

1 Like

How can I apply

You can’t apply for Star Alliance Virtual directly. You would need to or be apart of one of the Virtual Airlines under the Star Alliance. (This can be found in the first post).

I think he meant to ask how to apply for staff.

Then if he was asking how to apply for staff, this is a post from just above in the thread:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I saw that earlier, but I think he wanted to apply for independent staff application. @Brisbane_Aviator, I think you can apply for another VA part of Star Alliance, or you can try Skyteam or Oneworld virtual.

You can easily apply a VA through Star Alliance by just shooting us a direct message on this account. Though, independent Staff Applications have been closed for quite some time but will open in the next few weeks!

1 Like

Even I would like to apply for independent staff. Let me know when it opens up.

1 Like