Star Alliance Virtual | A New Dawn | Let Us Inspire You

Hi, I recently requested to be an event created/manager/etc, and they said I’m gonna answer you in one day, now is 3 day so… idk what to do. And I think it’s Ran that say me that.

1 Like

@GPilot118, please send me a PM chat and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!

1 Like

@ran thanks for letting me be the Events Manager of this awesome VA!

1 Like

@Brisbane_Aviator, actually we’ve decided on adding a co-events creator, so you’ll be tied with @GPilot118. This way, both of you get some experience, especially since we have a big lineup of events!

2 Likes

of course!

1 Like

Alrighty! Take some rest and we’ll start tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ok I’m more ready than anything !
And can I change put my VA in the description of my IFC account ?

1 Like

So we cloud work on the Star alliance VA account in the same Time and work on the same event ?

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Star Alliance has partnered with @Pingu to host an event this March. It is open to anyone and we would like to see you all there! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or click here for more info.

3 Likes

Not judging at all, but I think the rule that your VA has to be a part of Star Alliance in real life limits tremendously the amount of VA’s that could join SAV - therefore less options for member VA’s to expand their networks etc.

It’s for realistic purposes I believe

1 Like

@TigerPilot,

If every VA applied for SAV, don’t you think it would become a headache? Think about it. BAVA or DLVA applying for SAV wouldn’t make sense and would go out of the line.

That’s why SAV stays to the realistic side. Plus, Star Alliance is anyways the biggest alliance in the world, so I wouldn’t worry about expansion of networks.

3 Likes

Yep, it is!

My likes limit is gone.

3 Likes

Once again… ;)

I think saying we have a good network is a slight understatement 😆🇩🇪 - Norbert

4 Likes

Well, @NonStop-Virtual, I’m talking about real-world Star Alliance side.
Ours is kinda big, but then at no fault of our own, there have been a few VAs who have disrupted the peace in our VA earlier.

3 Likes

Great thread! Glad to be part of SAV! Keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

Thank you @Harmyd!

1 Like

Welcome To Star Alliance Virtual!

We are here to give you the best the community has to offer. We’re proud to announce not one, but two new event managers. Why did we get two rather than one? Well, firstly, two minds is better than one. Secondly, we have so many events planned for the IFC, that we require a team to help set us up for success. Without further ado, to the news!

Help us in welcoming our two new event managers!

@GPilot118
@Brisbane_Aviator

Make sure to thank them for the events they’ll be creating in the next weeks to come!

SAV Series

We would also like to announce our SAV Series events. Rather than having one event, we decided on creating multiple events that go through the hub or hubs of each VA. Here is some information regarding the event lineup.

SAV Events Lineup
  • SAV Series 1.0: SKRG - Medellín (Avianca)
  • SAV Series 1.5: SKBO - Bogotá (Avianca)
  • SAV Series 2.0: KIAD - Washington D.C (United)
  • SAV Series 2.5: KSFO - San Francisco (United)
  • SAV Series 3.0: RJTT - Tokyo-Haneda (ANA)
  • SAV Series 3.5: RJBB - Osaka-Kansai (ANA)
  • SAV Series 4.0: RCTP & RCSS - Taipei-Taoyuan + Taipei Songshan (EVA)

3 Likes

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Nice !

1 Like