Star Air E175

Ghodawat Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. doing business as Star Air, is an Indian commuter airline based at Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore, Karnataka. It started operations in January 2019, offering flights within Karnataka state as well as to neighboring Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, as part of the Central Government’s UDAN scheme. The airline makes use of Embraer 145 LRs for its services. It has recently received an E-175 on lease, and has signed a deal for two additional E175s.

Star Air flies to 18 domestic destinations within India, with its hubs at Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport and Belagavi Airport.

Image source - Aviationscoop

It would be nice to see this livery implemented in IF, as Star Air is currently the only operator of E175s (and Embraer aircrafts in general) in India, and primarily serves tier-3 cities and small towns by connecting them to major metro cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Having this airline in IF would really open up a lot of interesting routes within India which would be very fun to fly.

Wow! Is beautiful

2 Likes

Indeed! It’s a very unique airline with a beautiful livery!

1 Like

Awesome, just waiting for official confirmation

1 Like

Same here! 😁

1 Like

Good One… Voted…

1 Like

Can’t believe I hadn’t voted for this yet!!
Definitely has my vote

1 Like

Thanks for the votes guys!

voted! hope to fly this soon in IF!

1 Like

Thank you for voting!

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with an Orange and Blue E175!

1 Like

Lets get this added! This livery is just simply brilliant and would allow for more domestic routes!

Credit for the picture goes to Air Data News

2 Likes

As a Karnataka boy, I say we get this livery to expand the catch of VOBL

4 Likes

Beautiful livery,has my vote!

2 Likes

Voted for this beauty….🤩

1 Like

This livery reminds me of StarWars for some reason

2 Likes