Stand Guidance System in LSGG

Hey! First I have to say that 22.1 is just amazing and all the IF team deserve all the respect for what they do for this app which, we have to remember, is for mobile devices and not computers! The stand guidance system is an amazing feature but just in case, we have them in LSGG and I have to say that I was surprised not to see it when I spawned there this afternoon!

Here’s a picture taken by me 2 years ago… I know the resolution isn’t great but you can clearly see it (yellow panels in front of the aircrafts) I remember seeing it myself though…

Here you can see it again in front of the KLM aircraft and on the right

2 Likes

I imagine they’ll gradually be introduced to more airports. It depends when they get updated by the airport editors.

1 Like

Yeah but LSGG was added in 3D in 21.8 so I thought it would be normal to see it in 22.1…

I believe only 40 of the past 3d buidlings (before 22.1) got it. If you check the article it should show which got it.

1 Like

Here you are Capt Ali and others

3 Likes

I’ve just taken a look at Geneva in-game, and have noticed that the lack of the Stand Guidance System is consistent with this report. I’ll have this noted internally, and thank you for reporting this to us.

1 Like

What is weirder is for it to be updated to have jet bridges but not stand guidance.

Yeah exactly

1 Like

Thanks a lot looking forward to seeing it in action in Geneva! 🤩

2 Likes