Stand Guidance at SFO

Hello! This is my first topic in this category, so if I’m doing anything wrong just tell me.

I flew out of San Francisco yesterday from Terminal 1, and as we were pushing back I noticed that the B gates had stand guidance. On the way to T1 I saw that Int’l Terminal A also has stand guidance.

In Infinite Flight this is not the case; I can’t seem to find stand guidance at any gate.

Perhaps SFO was intentionally left without stand guidance?

Hey there!

Right now KSFO does not have stand guidance in Infinite Flight. This could be due to many reasons. I am sure it will come in a future update down the line.

Here is the list of airports with stand guidance curtesy of AdamCallow:

Stand Guidance airports

BIKF / CYYZ / DGAA / EBBR / EDDM / EETN / EGCC / EGKK / EGLL / EGNM / EGPH / EGSS / EHAM / EIDW / EKCH / EVRA / KATL / KBOS / KCLT / KDEN / KLAS / KLAX / LFPG / LGAV / LIMJ / LSZH / NZAA / OMDB / OPIS / TNCM / UAAA / URSS / UUDD / VABB / VMMC / WBKW / YPAD / YSCB / YSSY / ZBAA.

2 Likes

Hi, Thomas! I’ll try to get around to adding stand guidance to SFO soon. Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

@Average_Gamer thank you! I didn’t see that list before, so thanks a lot :)
@lucaviness thank you very much! I look forward to seeing KSFO with guidance; I don’t mind waiting :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.