Stalling

This is either a major glitch or its something that I am doing or what but ever single time I try to land I go into a stall like it doesn’t warn me saying approaching stall it just makes me go down left then I crash btw this is in landing so I haven’t got the altitude to put the nose Down like just now I was landing in the free flight server I was going around 170 to 200 mph and had spoilers armed then suddenly just when I was about to touch the runway I went into a stall casting me to turn left hard nose diveing down. If this is a issu I would like it too be fixed imidetly and on that note I think they should remove stalling from free flight alltogeather or just make it more hard to stall because ITS SOOOO ANOYYING please give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback about this and no saying that I am a noob thanks and sorry this is a novel but yea I am kinda in a rage mode right now.

1 Like

How would you remove stalling? Pretty sure thats not possible.

1 Like

I mean like the devs remove stalling from free flight server

1 Like

So I could cruise at 100 000ft going mach 0.001…

7 Likes

Stalling occurs when the aircraft loses lift for some reason (as I’m sure you know). There’s no possible way to remove this without absolutely destroying all the physics of the game. I suggest you do some browsing of the tutorial section and hopefully you’ll find the answer to your problem.

2 Likes

I am doing everything right I was on final and no turbulence noting bearing in mind this has happend ALOT with this particular plane

1 Like

Well you have to give more info. Speed, flap settings, pitch, etc…

1 Like

Maybe it’s you and not the simulator?

6 Likes

Where you using flaps? I’m pretty sure this is the problem…

1 Like

What’s your flaps setting? What plane where you using. And it’s something your doing wrong every plane will stall at some point

1 Like

I was using the 737-700 BBJ faps were at 2% because I was going too low speed was somewhere in between 170 and 200

There would be your problem. Landing speed should be about 135 kts IAS. Flaps 30. Cut the throttle across the threshold and flare 5-10 degrees. There is no 2% flap on the BBJ so I’m assuming your thinking the trim is flaps. Also your spoilers should be armed not on flight.

3 Likes

Can you please be sure when you give advice there is a 1% 2% 5% 10% and some others please don’t give false advice and also I am not a dumb grade 1 noob I know what I am doing I don’t need you too tell me what flaps and trim is. And also they were armed I am not dumb

Well excuse me mr. Non noob that tries to land at 200 kts. I don’t have the BBJ anymore to look at the flap settings bottom line is your too slow for the flap configuration. The speeds and flap setting listed before is correct though

5 Likes

Please watch your attitude I was only saying don’t give false evidence

1 Like

That’s fine figure it out on your own 👋

6 Likes

Considering about 5 minutes ago I just flew that plane and there is a 2% flap

1 Like

Did you by any chance pull up on the yoke very hard and go into a steep climb & then stall?

1 Like

Of course not he’s not a noob didn’t you hear what he said? He obviously doesn’t want the help. Since flaps are measured in degrees instead of a percentage. But since he isn’t a noob he should be able to figure out why he’s stalling trying to land at 200 kts and 2 deg of flap.

7 Likes

Remember it is 2% of flaps😉

5 Likes