Stall issues

Hi, I have issues with every aircraft, so when I try to go to higher altitude, airspeed goes down to to point of stall, sometimes, I crash because of this. Respond if you know how to fix this.

2 Likes

You can reduce weight to the aircraft and reduce rate of climb (v/s). You can also push the yoke forward, to prevent the stall, and try to reduce throttle so the aircraft doesn’t run out of fuel. Hope this helped ;)

1 Like

I even tried going 100 ft v/s nothing works.

1 Like

Is this all the time? Any particular aircraft? Are they heavy?

1 Like

Huh that’s really weird. Try increasing the airspeed you takeoff at so you can get an optimal speed onwards, and make sure you use flaps if you are deliberately decreasing speed

1 Like

Usually on long-haul aircraft 777 or A330 or higher. most are over 100,000 pounds.

2 Likes

Hello!

This typically happens when you climb too high in one go. This is why it is important to Step-climb. Step-climbing is basically a procedure that includes several altitude holds. Say your cruise altitude is FL350. You would typically first climb to about FL300, and then to FL350. This reduces weight and fuel, thus making easier for the aircraft to climb to a higher attitude.

Here’s a helpful topic about step climbing:

Cheers!

4 Likes

I will try that, thanks!

2 Likes

Well try to reduce the weight on the aircraft then, it should help

1 Like

No problem, mate! ;)

1 Like

Thanks! @AlphaSeven

2 Likes

I actually have never tried that before, it appears to be a great way to climb for heavy aircraft

1 Like

At FL325 Now! hope @AlphaSeven 's solution works!!!

2 Likes

For each altitude hold, I recomend staying at-least 30 minutes. If you have time, then I suggest staying longer. Typically in real-world flights stepclimbs can last up to 4 hours.

1 Like

KJFK to EDDF! takes 6 1/2 hours hope that will be enough time.

1 Like

One more question, what V/S should i go 1000 or 500?

1 Like

Up to you. I don’t recommend more than a 1000.

Flying in my A330 Safely!

1 Like

Wow! Close to golden hour too!

Glad it works :)