ST²: Short Trip Tuesday @ LSZH - 121700ZFEB19

Join me for a Short-Trip Tuesday across Europe! Everyone is welcome! We will all have fun together!

Event Details

Aircraft and Livery
Any A/C with a maximum of two jet engines.
European liveries only, please!

Route:
LSZH - EGCC
Zurich - Manchester
Distance: 568nm
Flying time: 1.5 - 2 hours

Preferred runways
LSZH: 32
EGCC: 05L / 05R

Time of Departure
2019-02-12T17:00:00Z (1700Z)

Spawn Details
Please spawn at: 2019-02-08T16:45:00Z (1645Z)
Gate: any gate in Dock E

Server
Training Server

FPL / Flight Plan
LSZH- AMRUP - EGOE - EGCR - CR06R -EGCC
IMG_1433

NOTAM

• Follow server rules
  • Embrace professionalism
  • One of my friends may ATC us on our approach in EGCC: please follow his commands.
  • We don’t want you to get lost so be sure to copy the FPL…
  • Respect other pilots
  • enjoy the view!
  • and lastly, you’ll be featured on my Infinite Flight Instagram page!

If you would love to sign up, please hit up the comment section below with your callsign; alternatively, you may also go to my Infinite Flight Instagram page, tap on my Story Highlight which says “GROUP FLIGHT” and send me your callsign!

We’ll see you there! 😉

Hey! Is this event today or next Tuesday? If it’s next Tuesday, you have to fix the title. Also, this should be in the #live:events if it takes place on Tuesday as #live:groupflights have a maximum of 3 hours after posting,

Thank you for understanding and have a good day.

Oh hey thanks for notifying me!
I apologize for the mistakes. Since it’s the first time for me creating an event invitation, I don’t know how the syntax and technical details work…
I have changed it to Live but can’t get it into live:events. How do I make sure that this is under the Events section?

Thanks once again!

Is the LiveEvents section just not showing up ? If so, you do not have the proper trust level to post in events… If that is the case, this event will have to be canceled

1 Like

Hi Eugene,

If you’d like we can move this into the #live:groupflights category if you wanted to fly this trip within the next 3 hours. Or, we’ll have to close this until you’ve met the appropriate trust level (TL2) to post in the #live:events category. Let me know what your thoughts are.

-Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt!

I think I’d rather cancel it than making a confusion in the forum. I truly appreciate your help!

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Thanks so much for everything! 😄

3 Likes

Thanks for the understanding! 🙂