St. Maarten Plane Spotting [Infinite Flight edition]

My gear did not hit the grass! Yes I actually made the runway! Look how close

6 Likes

I tried my best to position the camera in a certain way close to how it would actually realistically appear to an individual standing on this specific beach…

2 Likes

Innocent people being massacred at the beach.

1 Like

@B767fan low altitude and still managed to land! Nice piloting!

2 Likes

Perfect

IMG_0303

1 Like

That’s way too low. If it were real life you would’ve clipped the fence.

1 Like

Plus aren’t you supposed to land on the 2 white bars?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct.

Ideally around there.

1 Like

Looking at all these pictures, I’d love to go there… if I wanted to be decapitated by some landing gear

3 Likes

Yeah when I use APPR, it usually lands me about 100-200 feet past those white bars lol, but when I land manually, I land smack down on them

1 Like

This was actually a very fun so I’m glad I did this :D
So, first pic of the day is a Copa 737-800 heading to Panama after starting its takeoff roll IMG_0052
Now we have a KLM 777-300ER from Amsterdam landingIMG_0053
Here comes a Virgin Atlantic A340-600 from HeathrowIMG_0060
After landing, the Virgin A340 starts its 180 on the runway to backtaxi to the taxiwayIMG_0058
Just wanted to stay later to catch some smaller aircraft, a Boeing Business Jet 737-700 flys overhead for an overnight stay in Sint Maarten after a flight from NewarkIMG_0061
An A320-200 of JetBlue flys overhead from OrlandoIMG_0062
The next morning a Lufthansa 747-8i comes from FrankfurtIMG_0063
The KLM 777 starts to line up onto the runwayIMG_0064
The Virgin A340-600 takes off back to HeathrowIMG_0065
And off goes the BBJ to Los AngelesIMG_0066
A UPS 757 lands to drop off some cargo![IMG_0067|690x486](upload://bYplXc0lirfyatEnfThO1j6LPMg.jpeg finally a United Express CRJ-200 takes off for Chicago with a stop in OrlandoIMG_0068
Don’t judge my Princess Juliana landings. I’m not a pro on it. Hope you guys enjoy these and yeah…

3 Likes

These landings are too low. You should be landing on the two huge white rectangles.

1 Like

Wrong topic? I think you meant to post it here.

1 Like

sorry I had something wrong

Caipirinha is more of a Brazilian thing ;)

No, this is a specific topic where you post photos of you landing at St. Maarten. It’s ok to post edited photos of planes landing at the airport.

IMG_6059
Managed to land an A380 in solo mode haha!

1 Like

1 Like

Please, do see this…