St. Louis Airport Plane Spotting Series Pt. 2

Hello folks, this is my second time doing my plane spotting series at my home airport St. Louis Lambert Airport where I spot most of Southwest Airlines. Something special that I spotted was my first time spotting this Lufthansa A330 taking off St. Louis heading to Frankfurt. Fun fact: For the first time in nearly two decades, Lufthansa chose to fly its new direct flight to Frankfurt from St. Louis. That route began back in June 2022 to which it flies that route three times a week. Another special thing is my favorite route AA STL-MIA. That’s right I spotted that AA B737-800 taking off St. Louis heading to the πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 305 MIAMI. Anyways, let’s get these shots posted. I hope you like them.

Airport: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Date: Feb 11, 2024
Runway: 29

First up, Southwest Airlines Flight 1542 B737-700 lifting off RWY 29 heading down to Nashville πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, an American Airlines Babybus Flight 1793 aka the A319 going to the Big Apple New York LaGuardia πŸŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ—½

Next up, Southwest Airlines Flight 2093 on the B737-800 heading on a short flight up to Chicago Midway πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Another Big Apple πŸŽπŸ—½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ LaGuardia bound flight but on Southwest Airlines Flight 1569 B737-700

Southwest Airlines Flight 2248 on the B737-800 heading down to Sarasota πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, United Express as GoJet Flight 4175, Bombardier CRJ-700 (in substitution of the CRJ-550) heading up to Chicago O’Hare πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, the Texan πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ bound flight on Southwest Airlines Flight 1003 B737-800 heading to Dallas Love Field πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

As mentioned earlier something very special that I would like to spot which is a Lufthansa Airlines Flight 449, A330-300 heading to Europe which is heading to Frankfurt Germany πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

And then my favorite route on American Airlines Flight 2367 B737-800 heading down to the πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ΄ 305 MIAMI

Lastly, United Airlines Flight 498 B737-800 heading to Denver πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And that completes my second plane series at my home airport. I hope you enjoyed my shots. Oh on Thursday evening, I will be traveling to Miami to see my sister at the hotel 🏨 in downtown Miami and then traveling to New York πŸ—½πŸŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ to spend my sisters 12th birthday πŸŽ‚ over there. So stay tuned for that. Be safe and have a blessed night.

15 Likes

A very good presentation
I can clearly tell how keen are you on posting

1 Like

Thank You @KingCG

Anything MIA, FLL or PBI gets my approval no matter the airline πŸ‘

Nice shots!

1 Like

Thanks @NonStopsAviation

1 Like