Sprint Air l The Next Big Thing l Now Hiring Pilots and Staff

Welcome aboard, Sprint Air, the next big thing. Thank you for stopping by our thread. Sprint Air is a fictional airline based around diversity. Our main hub is based out of John F Kennedy International Airport in New York and our secondary hub is based out of Los Angeles International Airport in California. The airline was created in June 2017 by JayTasch126. The staff of Sprint Air is looking to have the most professional airline as possible whilst having a good atmosphere for all our members. Below you will find more information regarding the airline.

Our Website

Fleet
At Sprint Air we have a vast fleet of aircraft that our members will be able to fly

Boeing 717-200

Airbus 320

Boeing 737 Series

Boeing 757-200

Boeing 787 Series

Boeing 747-8

Airbus 380-800

Routes
At Sprint Air we have over 60 global routes that our members can fly and the amount of routes we have will increase over time. The routes we currently have are US to US, US to Europe, US to Asia, US to Australia, and US to the Caribbean. If you would like to preview our routes you can go over to our Interactive Routes Map

Ranks
As our members fly for us they will accumulate hours which will help them increase their rank and give them the opportunity to fly more aircraft below is our current ranking system.

Rank
Junior First Officer - Fly the 717-200 and A320: 0-5 Hrs

First Officer - Can fly the 737 series and below : 6-15 Hrs

Second Officer - Can fly the 757-200 and below: 16-25 Hrs

Captain - Can fly the 787 series and below: 26-40 Hrs

Senior Officer - Can fly the 747-8 and below: 41-60 Hrs

Chief Pilot - Can fly the A380-800 and below: 61-80 Hrs

Staff
The staff at Sprint isn’t here to knock you down and make you not want to be apart of this airline but they want you and the airline to strive and progress as much as possible. This is all because of our awesome staff.

Staff Member

Jay Tasch - CEO

Open Position - Deputy President

Open Position - Flight Logger

Open Position - Human Resource

Open Position - Events Manager

Open Position - Recruiter

As you can see there are open staff positions. To apply for staff go to the Sprint Air website and go to the Join Us tab and fill out a staff application

Join Us
To join Sprint Air go to the Join Us tab on the website and fill out the pilot application and a staff member will get back to you within 48 hours

If you have any questions leave a message below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Once again thank you for stopping by and reading our thread.

7 Likes

Hello everyone. From the beginning of our start we have progressed slowly but as time has gone on we have been growing more and more. Recently we have taken one step to help grow even more and branch out. I like to announce that we are now in a partnership with…

Our partnership will help us expand operations in the US as well as help them expand to new areas such as Europe and Asia. In the future we will have partnership events that will intrege the community and will be professional as possible whilst having a good time while doing so. As well in the future we hope to create an alliance with other airlines that will help both the airlines and the community. Here is a message from @BazzarCoffee " I am very excited to be partners with Sprint Air, I know that our partnership will further connect the world. I know this partnership will last for many years to come!" If you have any questions feel to message either me @JayTasch126 or the CEO of QJet Virtual @BazzarCoffee .

2 Likes

YEAH you should come join us lots of fun!

1 Like

Hi I have send an employee application thing! And I went ahead and did a flight from KLAX TO KSFO and it was 41 minutes hoping to get my ranks up with that route! I am really excited to join.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.