Spring Break 2024 Trip to Jamaica - Return Pt1: Kingston to Miami

Hello folks, Spring Break is over as it’s time for us to head back to St. Louis. Welp, Aunty and I did not do that much fun stuff in Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² except went out to eat at this restaurant called, Island Grill. Plus I went swimming at the pool πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ inside that Hotel and went to a Gift Store to buy souvenirs to take back with us to St. Louis on the day before we left. We at least ate some Jamaican Food πŸ‡―πŸ‡² πŸ₯˜ at the hotel. Other than that, on our way to the airport to catch our first leg to Miami. Here go the shots. I hope you enjoy it.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 2370 - πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸŒ΄πŸ˜Ž Kingston to Miami πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Norman Manley International Airport (MKJP)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 1hr 57mins
Server: Expert

It was very early in the morning that we had to be at the airport since it was an International Flight. Thus, here we are at Gate 9 KIN airport getting ready for us to board this flight down to Miami πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ to return to St. Louis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Here we are taxiing to RWY 12 for our departure out of KIN airport as the sun rose

Hopped on RWY 12 about to line up before we began our takeoff roll as that United B737-900 in that background is holding short before entering the runway

And we are off to Miami πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ after lift off out of KIN

And we are banking to our right as we head northeast leaving the Jamaican airspace πŸ‡―πŸ‡². As you may know, we didn’t have as much fun as we expected, at least I’ve watched some Jamaican truck shifting videos on YouTube on my iPad mini as there was WiFi πŸ›œ in that hotel 🏨. But anyways, time to say goodbye to Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² and hopefully we’ll come back again to do more outing and more fun things

Cruising over Cuba πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ί at FL340 as I almost missed that complimentary snacking and beverage service since I was sleeping the whole time after we took off. For our snacking, Aunty and I had AA mini pretzels πŸ₯¨ πŸ₯¨plus Sprite and Coca Cola πŸ₯€πŸ₯€. She didn’t want her pretzels, so gave it to me and I ate it. I also listened to Jamaican music πŸŽΆπŸ‡―πŸ‡² flying back to Miami as I did flying to Kingston

On our descent phase flying somewhere over this ocean 🌊 as we get near South Florida πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ before making our way onto short final RWY 30 at MIA airport

Here we are on short final RWY 30 MIA airport before touching down into Miami

After we just landed in Miami πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, we are taxiing to Gate D8 for our arrival to MIA airport

And here is a quick shot of our aircraft at Gate D8 upon arrival to MIA airport, after deplaning the aircraft. We are off to Border/Custom Immigration Passport Control πŸ›‚ for our Passport inspection before we went through security once again before heading to our next gate which will be revealed in the next part.

That completes our first flight from Kingston to Miami. Our final leg will be posted tomorrow going from Miami to St. Louis. So stay tuned for that and I hope you enjoyed this trip and have a blessed day, be safe folks.

10 Likes

Epic! Gotta do a Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² trip soon

Wrapping up Rio tomorrow

1 Like

You’ll definitely go there soon @NonStopsAviation

1 Like