Spring Break 2024 Trip to Jamaica - Outbound Pt3: Miami to Kingston

Hello folks, this is the time that you all guys have been waiting for. That’s right! It is our final flight that took us to from the πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ΄
305 MIAMI to KINGSTON JAMAICA πŸ‡―πŸ‡² 🌴😎
after we spent a night at Grandma’s house due to an overnight layover. However, there was a flight delay where we expected to Depart from Gate D20 at MIA airport, but then we were switched to Gate D1 and our aircraft was parked, ready for us to board and to take us down to Kingston πŸ‡―πŸ‡² 😎🌴. So let’s get this flight started and here go the shots. I hope you love this one.

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 1400 - πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Miami to Kingston πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡―πŸ‡²
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Norman Manley International Airport (MKJP)
Flight Time: 1hr 49mins
Server: Expert

As mentioned earlier, Aunty and I left the house early in the morning since it was an International Flight meaning that we had to be at the airport 4 hours prior to departure. After we checked in and went through airport security, and also expected to be at Gate D20, we were switched to Gate D1. So, here we are at Gate D1 at MIA airport and our aircraft that’s taking us to Kingston πŸ‡―πŸ‡². We have our remaining snacks in our bags ready to snack on this trip to Jamaica and bubblegum to chew throughout the remaining of the flight. So let’s get this flight to Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² started on American Airlines Flight 1400 service to Kingston JAMAICA!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄

After we have pushed back, we taxied to RWY 8R for takeoff out of MIA airport. You can see the AA B77W and that new reworked BA A380 in the background somewhere at Concourse E.

Entered RWY 8R as we line up and begin our takeoff roll out of MIA airport

And liftoff of RWY 8R from MIA airport off we go heading to Kingston JAMAICA πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Flying over Biscayne National Park as you can see MIA airport in the background, plus that Miami Beach after takeoff, heading Southeast to Kingston πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Cruising over the Bahamian 🌊 πŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ at FL350 as AA Mini Pretzels πŸ₯¨ and choice of beverages πŸ₯€ were served by the πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²Jamaican AA Flight Attendants. This time, I had apple juice πŸ§ƒ and my Aunty had water πŸ’§ once again. This time, my Aunty didn’t want her mini pretzels πŸ₯¨ , so she went ahead and gave it to me and I ate it plus my remaining snacks that I packed in my bag. And then I listened to Jamaican Music πŸŽΆπŸ‡―πŸ‡² and chewed bubblegum throughout the remaining of the flight

On our descent phase as we fly over the Caribbean Sea 🌊 before entering the Jamaican πŸ‡―πŸ‡² airspace, getting near KIN airport

Here we are on short final RWY 12 before we touchdown and clap for applause πŸ‘ at KIN airport

Annd the clap for applause had occurred after we just landed in KIN airport πŸ‡―πŸ‡² and arriving to Gate 9

And we finally made it to our final destination Kingston JAMAICA!!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄. Hello and Welcome to Kingston, Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² folks. Here is the shot of our plane at Gate 9 KIN airport after we deboarded. Time to proceed to Border/Custom Immigration and Passport Control πŸ›‚ and Baggage Claim πŸ›„ and then grab a ride πŸš— to the Grand Hotel Excelsior Port Royal 🏨 for our Spring Break 2024 Vacation in Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

And that completes our entire flight from St. Louis to Kingston. And I hope you enjoyed our shots from the first, second and final leg. We will be returning to St. Louis this Saturday to conclude our Spring Break 2024 vacation in Jamaica. So be safe and have a blessed day.

11 Likes

Lovely shots!

Lovely shots! saw you at MIA

have you ever flown to Ocho Rios yet?

1 Like

No I haven’t flown to Ocho Rios. One day I’ll fly there @NonStopsAviation

1 Like

It’s a small airport and there aren’t any procedures so its kind of a challenge

( use the AA E175 )

1 Like