Spring Break 2024 Trip to Jamaica - Outbound Pt1: St. Louis to Charlotte

Hello folks, this is the time as my Aunty and I travel to Jamaica ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž on our Spring Break. We began our flight from St. Louis to Charlotte and then from Charlotte to Miami. As we arrived at MIA airport, we left the airport to spend a night over at Grandmaโ€™s house since it was a late night flight and thus an overnight layover where we didnโ€™t wanna sleep at the airport, before we head back to the airport for our final flight down to Kingston ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด. I hope you guys enjoy our first part of this Jamaican Trip ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 2486 - St. Louis to Charlotte ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Charlotte Douglas Intโ€™l Airport (KCLT)
Flight Time: 1hr 48mins
Server: Expert

As Uncle Offiong dropped us off at the airport, we checked in via the Kiosk, got our boarding passes and proceed through security and then to Gate C18 and here we are at Gate C18 STL airport before we board our flight to Charlotte ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Letโ€™s get this Spring Break 2024 trip started. Btw, we bought snacks and bubblegum to snack on each plane for our trip to Jamaica ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ before we were at the Gate.

Taxiing to RWY 29 after we pushed back out of Gate C18 for our afternoon departure out of STL

โ€œPrepare for takeoffโ€ as we entered and lined up RWY 29 for our takeoff roll

And lift off off we go heading down to Charlotte Douglas ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ peace out โœŒ๏ธ STL. Cya later alligator.

Banked counterclockwise 180 degrees after we tookoff, heading east as we flew over the Missouri River, and here is the view of Missouri River, flying past it

Cruising at FL350 over Tennessee ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, east of BNA airport as Mini Pretzels ๐Ÿฅจ and choice of beverages ๐Ÿฅค were served. I took out my snack as the AA Flight attendants got closer to us and when they got to us, my Aunty chose Coca Cola ๐Ÿฅค and I chose Sprite ๐Ÿฅค. After our complimentary service, we chewed bubblegum for the remaining of the flight

On our descent phase in the North Carolina airspace getting near CLT airport before landing aiming for RWY 18R

On short final RWY 18R CLT airport before touchdown

Crossing RWY 18C, taxiing to our arrival gate which is Gate B3 after we landed in Charlotte ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And welcome to Charlotte Douglas ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ as we arrived at Gate B3 CLT airport and here is a pic our aircraft after we deplaned before heading off to Gate B15 for our late night flight down to the ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 305 Miami on the Airbus A321 (in substitution of the A321neo since we donโ€™t have that in Infinite Flight).

And that completes our first flight from St. Louis to Charlotte. I hope you enjoyed it and stay tune for American Airlines Flight 2178 heading to Miami for Pt 2. Be safe and have a blessed day.

12 Likes

This is seriously nice.

1 Like

Nice flight will we see a part 2๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

1 Like